twenty one ~

• (Sting's POV) •

Ughh I wish they'd shut up. I can hear Natsu grunting and moaning like an animal. I know exactly what's going on in there, I better stop it before it escalates too far.

"Time's up!" I huffed, knocking on the door. I opened it and saw Lucy blushing, while Natsu sprinted away to the bathroom holding his crotch. I couldn't stop smirking.

"So, the animal couldn't control himself huh?" I snickered. Lucy grinned back, folding her arms.
"He does like to get carried away." She replied.
"He didn't hurt you, did he?" I asked.
"Don't be stupid." She smiled. "I'm not that weak!"

• (Natsu's POV) •

Jeez. That was close.

My instincts nearly took over.

How does Sting control himself? I mean, Luce is just so sexy- uh crap. Think about Ichiya. Ichiya Ichiya Ichiya.....

I cringed awkwardly. Phew, that should do it.

I walked back to the bedroom where Luce and Sting were and opened the door. I saw the two of them sat down on the bed with their backs towards the door, and it looked to me like....

Sting had his face in Lucy's boobs!?

"STING!" I yelled. He ignored me and carried on.
"S-Sting..." Luce moaned. I stomped over to them, but then I saw.....

That they were playing a trick on me.

Sting had his face in front of Luce's chest, not in them, and they both laughed at me.

"H-hey!" I huffed. "That's not funny!"
"Oh you should of seen your face!" Sting laughed.

After they, no, Luce had finished laughing she stood up and gave me a hug.
"Sorry Natsu," she whispered. "I didn't mean to get you upset."
"Tch, it's fine." I huffed. It's hard to stay mad at Luce, but Sting? Easy peasy squeezy lemons. Time for my payback.

I lifted Luce's chin with my finger and thumb and brushed her hair out of her face, then gently kissed her on the lips. Haha, he's not laughing anymore.
"Ugh, get a room." Sting huffed.
"Gladly." I smirked.

"Woah woah woah, hold it you horny hot head!" Luce teased. "It's time for the next round of these 'games'."

"Aren't you gonna tell us who won round one?" Sting asked.
"Oh yeah!" She giggled. "No hard feelings remember guys, but round one goes to......

Natsu!"

HELL YEAH!

• (Lucy's POV) •

"Okay Natsu, since you picked the first round Sting gets to pick the next one!" I explained.
"Okay then, ever played 'Nervous' before?" Sting asked.
"Nervous?" Natsu questioned.
"Basically, you have to move your hand up the other person's leg slowly. When they're nervous, they'll say Nervous." Explained Sting.

"Hmm, sounds easy enough." Natsu grinned.
"But," Sting added. "Since we're changing the rules, we have to kiss Lucy along her arm, on the lips and then down from there."

Both boys smirked. Oh god, I don't like the sound of this.

Word Count- 483