I needed him to know that we're not against him. That the streets ain't what he want. I've been down the same road he's going down but now I'm slowly tryna get out of it. I don't want him to end up like me or my pops. He's fifteen, he can do so much more with his life. "Give me the drugs and the money." I said stretching out my hand.

"Are you crazy?" He asked looking at me like I was stupid. "I've paid and earned good money for this shit."

"Give me the fucking shit before I tell momma you brought drugs into her house. I know damn well you don't want her on your case tonight after what just went down today."

He groaned and reluctantly reached into his pocket. He pulled out small plastic bags of weed and coke. "There's more in the shoe box under my bed."

I pulled out a shoe box and opened it up. Inside the box was everything from weed to needles. I looked up at him but he wasn't looking at me. I just shook my head and stuffed everything into the box. "Stay out of trouble Tyreek and go apologize to momma." I said before walking out his room.

I went to grab my lighter from my room and I headed downstairs to our small backyard. I set the box down on the grass and lit it on fire. I didn't want Tyreek getting his hands on these drugs or on the money. They needed to disappeared to a place where he couldn't find them again.

Just as the last of the black cardboard shoe box burned, my phone rang. "Hello." I answered.

"Yo, why you ain't tell me you and Kiërra broke up?" Danté asked me.

I frowned in confusion. "Who told you that?"

"Kevanté told me that Kiërra and Chris was getting married."

"Married?" I yelled out.

What the fuck was this nigga talking about? Kiërra can't be getting married, we're together. That little fight couldn't have broken us up and even if it did she couldn't have moved on so quickly.

"Imma take that as you didn't know." He said as if he felt bad for telling me the truth. "If anyone asks, you didn't hear it from me."

"Danté, I haven't talked to Kiërra in a month but the last time I checked, we were together."

"Well, I don't know the details. Kevanté won't tell me shit but maybe you should go talk to her and see wassup."

"Imma head over to her house right now."

"Aight good luck man."

"Thanks."

I hung up the phone and went inside. I walked to my mom's room just in time to see Tyreek walking out of it. "Did you apologize?" I asked.

"Yeah." He mumbled and walked past me.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my mom's room. She was sitting up in her bed while watching tv. "Ma, I'm going out. Do you want anything?" I asked.

"Just pick up some milk on your way back so Tyrone can have something for breakfast tomorrow."

"Aight ma, I'll be back later."

"Okay baby, be safe."

I blew her a kiss and closed her bedroom door. I walked into the living room where Tyrone was still playing video games. "I'm out little man, I'll be home later."

"Bye Uncle Tyson." He said with his focus still on his video game.

I chuckled and left the house. I hopped in my car and drove to Kiërra's house. I needed to understand what was going on. Kiërra told me she wanted nothing to do with Chris so I couldn't understand why she would be marrying him. I also thought we were kinda together so, yeah.