The First Interview

Around one and a half hour before work...

yeolwho05: Hello, my lovely readers! Welcome to today's show, with our guest... our very own CEO Park Chanyeol or PCY Corporation. We only have a couple of minutes for this show so let's do it fast! Good morning, Mr. Park. Can you tell us something about yourself?

Park Chanyeol: *glares*

yeolwho05: Oh-kay. Let's p-proceed to the next question, then. *awkward* What expectations do you have for your employees?

Park Chanyeol: *glares again* I believe that you should know the answer to that question since you are the so-called "author" of this book, but since you're asking, here's my answer. All you need to know is that I don't expect anything from them. I demand, and not expect. Expection is only the mother of frustration. By demanding, I get to have fear, and with that fear, they are able to comply with my requests and demands for the sake of the company.

yeolwho05: Oh... Wouldn't that make your employees unmotivated to work though? I mean, wouldn't they get revenge or something?

Park Chanyeol: I simply don't care. As long as the job is done perfectly, then they're off the hook. If they make mistakes, then they're out -- it's as simple as that. If they can't handle the pressure, then they might as well look for another job. I don't need them. As for your second question, it's highly unlikely. It's simply the matter of being weak and being strong. They have to learn the rules of the game, and of course, I have to play better than anyone else. I am the CEO after all.

yeolwho05: I'm a business student at the moment as well, so I know a couple of things, and I believe that motivation is important in any line of work.

Park Chanyeol: Are you lecturing me now? How much more time do I need to waste for this useless interview, anyway? I have more important business deals to attend to! You are wasting my time!

yeolwho05: O-of course n-not. Why would I lecture a C-CEO when I'm just a mere student? I'll just... proceed to the next interviewee then. T-thank you for your time. *bows and runs away*

* * * * *

yeolwho05: And here we are with our next interview, Mr. Angry Virus' temporary secretary, Mr. Kim Jongdae! Good morning, Mr. Kim!

Kim Jongdae: Good day to you, too, yeolwho05.

yeolwho05: First of all, thank you for accepting my invitation for an interview.

Kim Jongdae: Oh, it's fine. I didn't have that much to do, anyways.

yeolwho05: Ok, then. Here's my first question. How exactly did you feel while working under the CEO's orders?

Kim Jongdae: Well, since the boss is not here, then I guess I'll just answer comfortably. To be honest, I didn't enjoy it one bit. Sure, it was practically the same as he had been ordering people around all the time, but working specifically under him as his temporary secretary had stressed the life out of me. I e-even remember pissing my p-pants when he called me that day, asking me to find applicants and be his assistant in the meantime.

yeolwho05: *nods sympathetically* What had motivated you into staying at the job when it was clear that you didn't like nor enjoy it?

Kim Jongdae: T-to be honest, I look up to the guy. I was one of the employees that had gotten along with him when he was still, you know, considered as a happy virus. Besides, it's not in my forte to give up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time, and even though I almost crapped in my pants from fear, I still went with the job and did my part as best as I could, though it wasn't the best in his dictionary though. I will never leave the company not disappoint my superiors just because of my personal feelings.

yeolwho05: Wow. That was really touching. I'm sure that prick CEO of yours would appreciate your efforts in the future. Don't tell him my nickname for him though, okay?

Kim Jongdae: *nods*

yeolwho05: Thanks! Well, thank you again for accepting my interview. We'll now proceed with our next interviewee!

* * * * *

yeolwho05: Hi, my lovely readers! I hope you're still game for another interview! Beside me is our next and last interviewee for today, the lead female protagonist in this story, our very own, the beautiful Ms. Choi Hana! Good morning, Ms. Choi! Thank you for accepting my invitation!

Choi Hana: It's fine. That was a very long and flattering introduction though. Anyway, let's proceed to the interview then, shall we? I have tons or paperworks to file later.

yeolwho05: Oh, sorry about that. Anyway, let's start. By any chance, did you achieve anything from working as the CEO's personal secretary?

Choi Hana: Well, first of all, I did achieve something as it was the very first job I had, but more importantly, what I get by achieving my goals is not as important as what I become by achieving my goals. Sure, a lot of problems had emerged during work, but it was fine, I guess. That's something typical in a workplace, after all. I try, I fail, I try again, I fail again, then I fail better. It's a matter of not giving up since problems are not stop signs. They're guidelines.

yeolwho05: Well said Ms. Choi, but of course, they would be times when you loathed the CEO like the other employees, right?

Choi Hana: To be honest, never did I loath my boss. I mean, why would I? I had read educational books and novels before to know that his personality is one of those typical personalities that CEOs have. I even read worse. Likewise, I don't really see him as a threat to my job either; rather I see him as an opportunity to be better and someone to look after, seeing as how well-established his business is. I had been long in his company long enough to know how the company works, and let's just say that it's rocketing up at the moment. On the other hand, I see him as a demotivator at the company at the same time, especially when he lashes out to his own employees. I can't really stand those people getting fired right in front of my eyes mercilessly, but what could I do? I was just his secretary. I do think that I can help tho--

*phone rings*

Choi Hana: *phone alarms* Oh, I'm so sorry Ms. yeolwho05-sshi. Unfortunately, I have to go to work soon as I have a lot of work to do.

yeolwho05: It's okay. Thank you for your time, Ms. Choi!

Choi Hana: You, too. Thanks!

* * * * *

yeolwho05: Okay... Well, this is a bit awkward considering that I'm now alone. Needless to say, this is just a filler commercial chapter thingy that I decided to make for fun. It was originally made to inform you how the characters are, and to clarify a few more things before the next proceeding chapters. Don't worry though. These chapters won't change anything for next ones, and I'll make sure to even out their personalities as well in the future. I hope you enjoyed this though, even though it seemed a bit weird -- for me, at least. Till then, guys!