The Impassioned Interchange

"Sometimes, people put walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down." - Blue Spring Ride

  *** *** ***  

The Impassioned Interchange

im·pas·sioned: a feeling of getting filled with intense feeling or passion; filled with passion or zeal; showing great warmth or intensity of feeling

in·ter·change: the action of interchanging things, especially information, between two people; the act of sharing or exchanging things  

*** *** ***

Every person gets furious at a certain point. You may feel vivid because of evocative, fervid breakups, failures, anger towards the people you hate, or probably towards something or someone you are unhappy about. At the same time, you can be shallow, that they tend to be little things. Truth to be told, a person is probably angry the day he was born; however, it's not good to get furious if you get stuck.

The same goes to PCY Corporation's CEO, Park Chanyeol. A series of mishaps happened to him in a short span of two days. I repeat, two days. He fired a lot of employees because he was that enraged. But what happens when a new employee comes to his company?

What happens when that certain employee somehow brings back his happy virus type of personality?

 *** *** ***  

 Meet the Painstaking CEO

Park Chanyeol is a person who believes that there is only one boss. Between him and the company, he can and will fire anybody that he deems useless with a simple flick of his finger, simply spending the money that he had grown himself somewhere more productive. The very first responsibility that he held as the leader of his own company was to define reality. However, he had gradually lost everything and everyone that he had treasured, and the only thing that had kept him from working hard was the satisfaction that comes after the achievement of a difficult task which demanded his best.

What could he possibly do when an employee, who he himself hired, enters his life, urges change, and pulls him into a state of oblivion?

  Meet his Assiduous Secretary 

Choi Hana is a person who believes that the price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether she wins or lose, she had applied the best of herself to the task beneath her hands. She has been working hard for her dream, a dream that doesn't become reality through magic; it took her sweat, determination and hard work to finish her studies, both ecstatic and nervous at the same time.

How exactly could she possible change the rough and conflicted personality of her boss? 

   *** *** *** 

Warning: This story might contain offensive, vulgar words (and maybe sexual words). You have been warned. Comment, subscribe and vote for this story! Do tell me what you think of the story, too. I think I gave too many business feels that made it boring, to be honest, but I hope you bear with it at first. It'll get better eventually. I promise. All happens in due time! I love you, guys! Muah! xoxo This story is also available on Asianfanfics.com!

     *** *** ***

Copyright!

Copyright © yeolwho05, 2014

First of all, thank you for giving time to read and subscribe to my story. Secondly, I do NOT own any of the characters in this story. The following scenes are only a product of my oh-so-wild imagination.Anything similar to yours or other stories is 100% coincidental. I absolutely did not PLAGIARIZE any of your works.

On the other hand, copying and posting my story in other sites or into your own stories is totally considered as plagiarizing. If ever you want to use my story, please feel free to message me and ask for my permission before doing so. Also, keep in mind to put your reason/details as to why you want my story. Thank you.