9. Best Irish Friend

Chapter 9. Liam

 Why would he do this? Why would he kiss him? I thought he loved me! Not him! He told me he loved me but then he goes and kisses him.. I don't wanna look at him. I don't want to talk to him.. I laid in my bed looking at the wall. I know he's probably coming up the stairs but i'm not talking to him..

I looked out the window to see if my mum was home yet. I saw Zayn and Louis standing outside. Zayn is so hot with his hair all wet. It's just amazing.. He must be cold though... The way the rain hits his hair is probably making him go mad.. I looked outside one last time and sighed. I should bring Zayn an umbrella.. I grabbed my purple umbrella and walked down the stairs. I jumped in every puddle until I saw Zayn. Zayn and Louis were kissing.. I just stood there. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should cry or just run. It feels like my feet are planted to the ground so I can't run. Then Zayn ran into me.. "Zayn" I coughed out. "Liam" Zayn looked up and saw me. "W-what was that..?" "Louis uh.. I was talking to Louis" Zayn tried to make up a lie. "I was right here Zayn. I saw what happened!" I felt like I wanted to punch him or punch Louis. I saw Louis looking at us. I just ran home. I dropped the umbrella and ran. I heard Zayn yelling my name from behind but I just kept running. I don't want to look back. I don't know if tears are running down my face or if it's rain. It's most likely both... I ran inside and slammed the door behind me. I sunk down on the door and just cried. I know soon he will be back just not now...

The memory keeps coming in my head.. I don't know how to get it out. It just keeps replaying and replaying.. Maybe if I sleep i'll forget all about it. Or maybe it was all a dream. Maybe Zayn is just sitting next to me and he was never outside. I looked at Zayn's bed and he wasn't there. I guess it really wasn't a dream.. Maybe that was a sign. A sign that brothers can't date. A sign that a bad boy can't date a nerd. A sign that I suck at love. That I pick the worst guys in the world to date.. I thought Zayn was different.. Not like this..

-*-

"Li Li" I heard Zayn say as he shook me. "Go to hell" I mumbled in my pillow. "I made you pancakes and put purple dye in it! It took me forever to find purple.." Zayn laughed. I felt my bed sink. "Zayn go away" I rolled my eyes. "C'mon! There's strawberries, whipped cream.. I know purple is your favorite color" Zayn put the plate by my head. "I'm not hungry.." "Liam i'm sorry" Zayn took the plate and put it on my dresser. "I don't care just go away" I sighed and sat up. "Please Liam.. I love you. Not Louis. No one else but you. Your more than my brother, your more than my best mate, your my everything.. I know what I did was wrong. I know I shouldn't of kissed him back. But I do these stupid things all the time! I was scared this would happen.. I would mess up again. Damn it Liam I love you so much! There's no way in hell I would date Louis over you. Your my little bat man. Your the smart guy, i'm dumb. I try not to do stupid things but that's just who I am.. Liam if your not there to guide me I would be with Louis and most likely on drugs.. Liam just say something.." "Just try not to do stupid things okay? You don't need me Zayn. Your totally capable to do things on your own!" "But- I know.. Liam... I don't know how to make this better but I will try.." "There's no need to Zayn. Just go away" I sighed. "Liam.. Please!" "You promise you'll never do that again" I smirked. He nodded. "Good" I smiled. I put my hand on Zayn's face. I kissed him. He kissed back and rolled into bed with me. My legs we wrapped around his waist as we kissed. Zayn stopped kissing me and smiled. "Your such a weirdo" Zayn laughed. "And your such a jack ass" I winked and pushed a piece of hair that was falling from Zayn's quiff behind his ear. "Now eat your pancakes" Zayn yelled as he got off of me. I grabbed the plate and ate a strawberry. "The pancakes.." I laughed and stabbed the fork in the pancake. I shoved it in my mouth. I finally swallowed it and smiled. "Your teeth are purple" Zayn laughed. I gave Zayn the plate and ran to the mirror. "You knew this was gonna happen" I yelled and threw a pillow at Zayn. "Yep" Zayn laughed and winked at me. "I'm gonna smack you" I laughed and jumped on Zayn. "Don't mess up my hair Payne" Zayn laughed. I ruffled Zayn's hair and he gave me a evil look. I kissed him and he just shook his head. "Well i'm gonna get dressed and go over to see Niall" I got off of Zayn and yawned. "No.. Stay with me" Zayn pouted. "Your such a baby" I laughed and got back on the floor with Zayn. "I know" Zayn smirked and pulled me into a kiss.

-*-

I walked up to Niall's front door with Nandos in my hand. I bet he ate though.. I knocked slightly on the door. I heard someone running down the stairs. I know Zayn told me not to go because Niall is just gonna shut me down.. I know he's right but I better try before I give up. The door swung open showing a shirtless Niall with his boxers on and his hair was all messed up. "Did you just wake up" I laughed. "No, just got out of bed" Niall yawned with his voice all deep cause that's his morning voice.. I miss his morning voice. "I brought you Nandos" I handed Niall the bag. "If this is your way of trying to make me be your friend again it's not working" Niall leaned on the door. "Niall i'm sorry.. I didn't know I would hurt you that much.." "Well you did.." "NIALL CLOSE THE GOD DAMN DOOR" I heard Greg yell. "Come on" Niall waved me inside. I stepped inside and Niall slammed the door behind him. Greg came running down the stairs. "Hey Liam" Greg smiled at me and walked to the kitchen. I don't know why but all Horan lads eat a alot.. "Hi" I mumbled. Niall ran up the stairs and I followed. "NIALL! DID YOU EAT ALL THE WAFFLES" Greg yelled. Niall pulled me into his room as Greg ran up the steps. "Well he seems mad" I looked at Niall who was putting on sweat pants and fixing his hair a bit. "I missed you Li" Niall blushed. "I missed my Irish best friend" I smiled at Niall and sat on his bed. "So how's Zayn?" "Good I think. He just. I don't know." "Well that's very interesting" Niall laughed. "I know right!" "Have you seen Haz?" "No actually.. I tried to call him but he didn't answer.." I looked around Niall's room and noticed in the back of the room was a mic plugged into a computer with Niall's guitar next to it. "Have you been writing music?" "No.. I been just singing Ed Sheeran or Justin Bieber" Niall smiled. "Ohhh.. Seems fun." "Yeah but Greg yells at me for singing too loud" Niall shrugged. "Well that's quiet rude" I laughed. "I know.." "MUM'S HOME" Greg yelled from down stairs. Niall just stared at me. "Well.. I better get going" I sighed. "Why" Niall pouted. "Don't start" I laughed. "Well why you have to leave so early?" "I promised Zayn I would take him some where.. I can ask if you can come" I smirked. "Where we going?!" "A old ware house place" I shrugged and took out my phone.

To Zaynie <3: hy, niall was wondering if he can cum w us to the war houe?

From Zaynie <3: You really need to learn how to spell :D! And uh yeah..

To Zaynie <3: did you rly jut tye uh?

From Zaynie<3: Just get home -____-

"He said you came come" I smiled at Niall. "WOO" Niall yelled and ran down the stairs. I noticed he changed. His hair was in a quiff, he had a white tee on with a green jacket over it and tan pants. Well this is gonna be a interesting visit to a ware house..

-*-

"So why are we here again" Niall sighed as we walked up to the door of this old ware house. It was all dark around us and it just looked scary. Zayn was trying to pick the lock to the front door. "Zayn's mum jumped out of a window in the building and he wants to show me what one" I looked at Niall. "Why would you want to know?" Niall said in a whisper. "I just wanna see and try to help Zayn I guess" I shrugged. Zayn kicked the door and it opened. Zayn shined his flash light around the place. "There's only 2 rooms down stairs but upstairs there's 3.. She jumped out of the 3rd room" Zayn whispered to himself as he walked up the stairs to the second floor. Niall slapped his flashlight which made it roll down the steps. "Shit" Niall mumbled as he walked the steps to get it. "Ni" I sighed as I followed Niall to help him get his flash light. As Niall got his flash light I felt something cold behind me. Niall felt it too. We ran up the stairs to find Zayn. "Zayn" I yelled in a whisper. I turned around and saw Zayn. Me and Niall ran to him. "Will you two calm down!" "Zayn I think some one is in here" Niall was shaking. "Don't say that Ni!" Zayn shook his head and walked up to a window. There was a worn out bed on the side of the window and a chair in the middle of the room. "I was sitting on that chair as my mum jumped.. She stepped up here like this" Zayn said as he stepped on the window sill. "She then jumped.." I looked down at the widnow. "Zayn there's a roof thing going all the way around the building.. How could she had died?" "What" Zayn looked out the window. I heard something move behind me. Me Zayn and Niall looked at the door to the room.. "Hello" Zayn said as he shined his flashlight at the door frame.