6. Leave Me Alone

OMG I THINK IT'S A LITTLE BIT LONGER THAN USUAL! I DON'T KNOW THO! xD

Chapter 6. Zayn

"Are you trying to avoid my question" Liam laughed as I kissed down his neck. "No" I mumbled out. I looked up at Liam and smiled. I kissed his head and planted kisses down his face till I found his lips. He cupped my face with his hands and my hands were making circles on his back. "C'mon.. Your avoiding it" Liam laughed as he backed away from my lips. "Maybe I am.. Is there a problem with that?" "No i'm good with this too" Liam smirked and pulled the blankets over us. I rolled my eyes at his cuteness and kissed down his chest. "Zayn was your mum a nice person?" "Mhmm." "Did she die like.. in a car crash or something?" "Let's not talk about this, yeah?" Liam nodded and squeezed my bum which made me moan. "You weirdo" I laughed and jumped on Liam like a tiger. "This is a great way to start the day" Liam laughed and pecked my lips. "ZAYN! LIAM! Were home" I heard my dad yell. "Oh shit" I looked at Liam who looked scared. I heard feet coming up the steps. I jumped into my bed but failed. I landed on the wall.. Liam tried not to laugh. I flipped him off as I hid under my blankets. Someone opened the door, I couldn't see who. I think it's Liam's mum. "Morning Liam" it was my dad.. Shit.. "Morning sir." "Is Zayn up?" Say no Liam.. "No sir" Liam sighed. "Alright. We have breakfast when your ready" my dad said in like a happy tone. "I'm gonna wait till Zayn wakes up but thanks" Liam said very quietly. "He's not worth being around.. He just messes things up.." I wanna get out of these blankets and kill him.. "He's a great lad. He's amazing. He cares for people. He's not an animal. He's human. Yes he's not perfect but no one is! I bet you mess things up too yeah?" I wanna hug Liam now.. He's amazing. My little sparkling light. The light I can count on. It will always be there.. "Well i'm happy you feel that way Liam" my dad sighed and walked out of the room. I heard the door close so I threw my blankets off of me. I looked at Liam who was also staring at me. "Can you please tell me?" "After breakfast" I simply laughed and got up. "Zayn what does your dad mean by you mess things up.." "I killed my mum.. I watched her cry in pain and I didn't do anything. I killed my mum.." Liam backed away from me. "Is that what you wanted to hear? That I killed my mum? Ha, I bet you didn't see it coming. I'm a killer Li. And maybe I am an animal." "You know what. I'm gonna go get breakfast and head to school" Liam started to walk away. I grabbed his arm. "Liam, I won't hurt you.." "But will you hurt my mum?!" "No!" "Then why did you kill your's?!" "Just sit and i'll tell you the story.." "I rather not" Liam sighed and looked for something to wear. "My dad abused my mum. When she killed herself he abused me.. I watched as my dad beat her. I didn't do anything. So I believe I killed her.." "But you didn't! He did Zayn.. Don't you see! He abused her.." Liam caught on real fast. "Tell that to my dad.." "He said you killed her?" "He says i'm the reason why she killed herself cause he doesn't want to believe what he did. I was there Li.. I was there when my mum jumped out the window.. I was there crying. Just hiding. I didn't know what to do Liam. But I didn't do anything about my dad.. I didn't know what to do! I couldn't tell anyone or my dad would beat me more.." "What happened after she died?" "My dad blamed me about everything.. He told me I was worthless and I should of been the one who jumped out the damn window! Do you know how it feels to have your mum kill herself cause of my dad? Or how it feels to have your dad wish you were dead?!" "My dad left me when I was 5.." "Yeah but you mum didn't kill herself. Liam that's why I shut people out. I'm scared my dad will do something to them like he did to my mum." "What did he do to Louis then?" "He told me lies about me but I knew Louis wouldn't believe him.." "Did he?" "No.. Anyways enough about my sad fucked up life." "No.. What did you do when your mum died? Not what your dad did to you.." "I cut. I got fucked up. I figured our I was gay, which I might say my dad doesn't like. Then I got into drugs.." "You do drugs?!" "Not anymore" I sighed. Liam nodded.. "I remember my mum. She was so happy, nice, cheerful then when he got home she turned into a board. Wouldn't laugh, smile, say anything. Just did what he said." "Will he do that to my mum too?" "I don't know.. I hope not. But enough with me, yeah? Let's talk about your dad." "He left my mum cause he was going into the war. They only broke up cause he didn't want my mum to feel sad if he died out there" Liam shrugged. I nodded and grabbed something to wear. I quickly slipped it on and sighed. Liam I believe did the same. I turned around and looked at Liam. "Our life's are fucked up arn't they" I laughed. "Our passed is" Liam smiled and shrugged. "True. But let's make our future better yeah?" I smiled and pecked Liam's lips. "Of course" Liam laughed and put his forehead on mine. "I love you" I smiled. "I love you too" Liam smiled and pecked my lips once more. "C'MON BOYS! BREAKFAST IS READY" my dad yelled.

-*-

 "Whoa oh! This is my oath to you" Liam kept singing. "You actually like this song?" "Yeah" Liam laughed. Me and Liam decided to go shopping for the day. Seems pretty legit. "You should you should know yeah!" "Oh hush" I laughed and stopped at a red light. I looked to my right and I saw Louis. I keep hearing him in my head and now i'm seeing him.. What the fuck? "Zayn, Go" Liam laughed. "Right" I coughed and kept driving. "God! Radios need to play some good music" Liam sighed and changed the radio. "You can plug in your phone" I laughed. "Really?" "Yeah" I handed Liam the plug and he plugged in his phone. "Just no girly songs" I teased. "Shut up" Liam rolled his eyes. Then Demi Lovato, Heart Attack, starting playing. Liam looked at me and his eyes bugged out. "Why do you have this on your phone." "I don't" Liam simply blushed and changed the song. I laughed. "Niall must of downloaded it.. Anyways.." I kept laughing. He is so cute. "BEST FRIENDS! YOU ARE MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND" Liam screamed. "What in the world is this" I stopped laughing and looked at Liam's phone. "The Janoskians" he shrugged. "Cool I guess" I smirked and turned the car. "Well what do you listen to?" "You really wanna know?" "Yes" Liam laughed. I grabbed his phone and looked up something. It started playing. "Micheal Jackson?" "He's my jam" I simply smiled. "Cool" Liam smiled and entwined our fingers. "Me and my mum used to listen to him" I smiled to myself. "So you know the whole song?" "Of course" I blushed as we pulled into the mall. Liam unplugged his phone and got out of the car. I turned off the car and grabbed the keys. We walked into the mall together.. I don't know what were gonna buy or even if were gonna buy anything. We walked in and Liam almost walked into a pole. "Li. Watch where your going" I laughed. "Sorry" Liam blushed. There was Louis and Josh walking over to me and Liam. "Liam let's go this way yeah?" I grabbed Liam's arm but it was too late. "Hey Zaynie" Josh laughed. Liam stood behind me. "Hi" I sighed. "Skipping with the nerd again?" Josh just laughed and rolled his eyes. "And your actually wearing colors? Your really letting the nerd change you arn't you?!" "I was never like you." "Well you sure acted like it" Louis laughed. "Cause that's how I was taught. Now if you don't mind" I sighed and grabbed Liam's arm again. "So you fucked your brother" Josh laughed. "Zayn don't.." Liam said in a whisper. I looked at Josh and Louis. Josh was smiling and Louis looked like he was gonna cry. "Leave me alone" I said through my teeth. "Well it sure seems like you did" Josh shrugged. "Whatever Josh" I growled and sighed. "Your nothing without me. Your just a little nerd like him" Josh smirked. "I don't care. At least i'm away from you." "If you don't run i'm gonna punch you so hard you won't know what hit you" Josh growled and started to make a fist. "Come at me" I smiled. Josh dug his nails into his hand. Josh came running at me with his fist. He was about to punch me. I put my hand out and he punched my hand. "Didn't even hurt" I smirked and walked away with Liam. I saw Josh lying on the ground weeping in pain. "How did you do that?" "When you cut you soon don't really feel anything in your arm and down" I shrugged. "Sad but cool" Liam laughed. I'm happy I have Liam. I never wanna loose him..