Stereotypes

Okay if you can't take things as a fucking joke just don't read, and this is from tumblr not me just keep that in mind.

Aries: angry assholes, who will fight with anyone over the smallest things.

Taurus: the jerk that eats you out of house and home, they just won't stop eating your shit!

Gemini : two faced bitches, who will gossip their little hearts out.

Cancer: over emotional crybabies, they literally cry 24/7.

Leo: always has to be the center of attention, can't give the floor to anyone else for shit.

Virgo: neat freaks, most likely have OCD, they just can't stop cleaning!

Libra: indecisive little shits, they fall I'm love with everyone they meet, and they can't decisions if their life depended on it.

Scorpio: fuckboys and fuckgirls, they can't keep it in their pants.

Sagittarius: Wanderlusting assholes, they are just always happy.

Capricorn: overworking boring people who don't care about anybody but themselves.

Aquarius: unemotional dicks, they think they are better than everyone else.

Pisces: they always have their heads in the clouds, they can't see reality for shit.

»»»»»»»»

Please don't get all worked up over these, they are just the stereotypes of each sign...although mine is extremely true.

~ torhey