I know he can't skip his meals or not he'll got gastric.

But.. same as me. Whatever. At least he's not mad at me so much. It's okay, I'll eat something else later.

I just smiling and look forward. After a moment, the bell rang. So the break time is over.

"I'll go back to class first." I smiled and about to go away.

Suddenly he grabbed my arm to stop me. Then he walk away first.

Aish this black moon! Still the same! He don't even say thank you! I just sighed and follow after him.

-

In math class.

Goo Junhoe POV

While we all doing an studying, I keep staring at uneasy Areum.

What's wrong with her?

Is she want to vomit or stomach ache?

I elbowed Jinhwan hyung who's sitting beside me. "Hyung, look at Areum. What's wrong with her?"  whispered.

"What's with her? Are you worrying her?" He teased me.

"Gosh, hyung. I'm serious right now. She's looking so uneasy." I sighed.

Suddenly she raised her hand, "Mrs Lee, can I go to the toilet, please?" She asked and Mrs. Lee nodded her head.

She quickly closed her book and went out.

"Maybe because she didn't eat to much." Jinhwan said.

"What?" My eyes rounded.

"Yeah. After you walked away and she grabbed her sandwich and ran after you. How can she just eat that?" Jinhwan shrugged.

"Damn." I cursed and asked for permission from Mrs Lee to go out.

-

Park Areum POV

I'm feeling like rolling up and down right now. My head just so dizzy and my tummy growling asking for food.

I went to the toilet and washed my face. I take a look at the mirror.

Wow, now I can be a ghost. I'm totally pale. I chuckled.

But my head getting more dizzy.

"I need to get something to eat before I die." I walking out so hopeless.

I just walking slowly from the toilet while looking down at my feet.

OMG am I feeling so hot inside me?

"Park Areum!" Familiar voice shouted my name.

I look up and our eyes met. It's Goo Junhoe. I smiled at him then I felt my eyes feeling so heavy.

Blackout.

-

I woke up and tried to adjust my lightening with surrounding after being in dark for awhile.

"A-Areum? Gwenchana?" Jinhwan asked.

I frowned as I saw all of them around me. Except Junhoe. I'm sure I really saw Junhoe earlier.

"Where's June?" I asked.

"He'll be back." Bobby said as he cares my hair.

"Are you feeling better now?" Chanwoo asked with a worried expression.

I just nodded my head. It's so hard to talk. I'm feeling so so so unwell.

Suddenly the door cracked opened and reveal Junhoe with a lunch box.