Riding in the Car

I like riding in the car.

It is not as big as the big blue truck and I don't have as much room.  What I like most is sitting on Mom's lap and putting my head out the window. I like the wind in my face. It is very cool.  When I sit on her lap Mom puts me in 'my' seat next to hers but I keep climbing over the middle to sit on Mom's lap.  I kissed her up while she was driving.  hehehe.  She didn't think it was very funny.  She told me I was getting too heavy.

When we got home I tried to play the biting game again but Mom didn't want to.  No matter how hard I tried to eat her toes, she kept pushing me away. She never gives me treats when I do that.  All she ever says these days is "NO, Brutus. Stop it"!!  She tells Dad that I think her hand is a chew toy.  I never thought of that but I like it.

Dad told her to use simple 'commands'.  I dont' know what commands are but I think they are words to make me listen and do things they want me to do.  Sometimes I do them and sometimes I decide I don't want to.  That makes Mom angry.

Dad took me for a ride this morning and when we got back the floors were very clean.  I did my best to make them messy.  It must have worked because Mom told Dad that at least the floors were clean for all of 15 minutes.  Dad just shook his head.  I guess 15 minutes is not very long in people time.

Well,  I think that it must be getting close to bedtime.  Mom and Dad are looking at a box with other people on it.  That means that pretty soon Dad will be snoozing and Mom will be putting out the lights and putting me in my 'new home'.

 Good night.