Dirty Dog

Mom is really mad.

I'm not sure why but it has something to do with dirt.  I found this really great spot in the garden and I was digging because, well, that's what I do I guess.  I like digging.  I never did it before but I can't wait to do it again tomorrow. 

I was sure Mom would be happy to see me digging in the garden and when she came out of the house she screamed "Brutus!!! What are you doing!!!!!!?"

I was so proud I started digging even faster.  There were these stupid pink things in the way of the good smelling dirt but I got rid of them fast!!!

The stupid dog/cat sat at the door and was watching the whole thing.  I think she was jealous that I wouldn't let her dig too.  Mom came running out and picked me up out of the dirt but I ran right back in.  She picked me up again and I ran back in again.  We did this a few more times.  Wow!!  It was fun. Mom was playing but she was not talking in her 'nice' voice.

I was so happy to get rid of those pink things and I think Mom is happy too.  I'm not sure but I think she told Dad she was.  She said something like "well, that's the end of that!"

Glad I could help Mom!!!!  Just call me the dirt digger!!

PS:  Tonight I finally got the dog/cat thing.  Yup, as expected she screeched.