Nacho Cheese

My days are filled with fun.  Running, digging and biting.  I like to bite everything.  I really like biting Mom.  Mom doesn't like it very much.  She yells NO a lot but I think its because she likes the biting game and pretends she doesn't.

Today we went to the running field again.  Mom ran and I chased her.  She said I was a very good boy.  Dad still doesn't run.  He waits for me to finish my Mom run and then calls me.  It is fun.

When we were going home, Mom told Dad I was stinky.  I don't know what stinky means but I don't think it is a good thing.  Dad told Mom it must be the food but Mom said my breath was fine.  :)  She said I smelled like cheese.  What is cheese?  I don't think I ate any.

Mom petted me and searched me all over and then told Dad that my ears were stinky.  They smelled like stinky cheese.  I could tell by the face Mom made that smelling like stinky cheese is NOT a good thing at all.

Dad did not want to give me a bath today.  I don't think he has any intention of doing it. Too bad.  I wanted to play "shake the water off".  Dad must be smart.  He is waiting for Mom to give in so that she will give me another bath.

I tried to play with the dog/cat thing but she still runs away.  WHY???  I won't bite her hard.  I promise.  She will not give me a chance to show her how I could play.  She stinks but not like stinky cheese.  I hate her. I like her food better than mine but she won't let me eat it.  Neither will Mom.  She says I have to eat my own food.  No fair!!! I am the ruler!! I should eat whatever I want!!! So there!

When I play the biting game with Mom she gets really mad and puts me in the mud room until "I learn how to play nice."

I AM playing nice!!!!!

Well, I will just go to sleep so there!  I will try again tomorrow.