Banished

Banished 

Today was fun!!  Well, most of it anyway.

Dad took me for a ride so we could go to a giant field where I could run around.  When we got there, Mom was there too!!!!  She came in her car and at first I was worried the dog/cat thing was with her.  I looked all around her car and nope....no thing there!!!

Yippee!!!  I get them all to MYSELF!!

At first we walked around and being the good herding dog I am I kept walking in front of Mom so she wouldn't walk in the wrong direction. Mom kept hopping over my head and told Dad I was out to trip her.  I am such a good boy!!!  She finally walked in the right direction.  I was doing a great job!!

There were lots of good smells there and I tried to smell every one of them.  When I found one I really liked I rolled around so I could get it all over my body.  Mom told Dad I was getting stinky and Dad told Mom that she needed to give me a bath.  I don't need a bath!!!  I was wet from the grass!!!

Mom just looked at Dad and told him that NO, she already gave me one and that she was drenched from head to toe.  This time he had to do it!!!  I can't wait!!  Dad is going to give me a bath!! I Hope he likes it when I shake really really hard!!   Hopefully HE will want to play.

After we walked we played a running game.  Mom ran and said "come on Brutus, come on!!"  I ran after Mom.  She is very fast.  For now...hehehehe.  Lets see what happens in a few weeks!!

When we stopped, Dad called me and I ran to Dad!!!  He did not run.  He said I was a good boy when I got to him and petted me all up.  Then, Mom WHISTLED and said. "come Brutus!!"  So I ran back to Mom.  She told me I was a good boy and then petted me up too!!  We did this a whole bunch of times.  I wish they would be in one place.  This running was making me tired!!!

When we got home, I ran outside and tried to finish the dirt digging I was doing the other day.  It was good.  The dirt was really wet because it rained!!!  I got it all over me.  Mom was not happy and told me to "Stop Brutus NO!!"  I did not listen. hehehehe.

Then Dad got me out of the dirt and put me in the mud room (I guess that is where the mud goes) and put up the gate.  They do that when I am being bad or trying to pounce the dog/cat thing.

Mom told me I would stay there until I learned to listen.  HUMPF!!  I didn't even cry.  I just fell asleep and dreamed of the time Mom would find the present I left for her in the upstairs bedroom.  She will be proud.