Chapter 9

You're my Everything

Chapter 9

"NIALL!" I screamed as I fell to cold bathroom floor, using what I had left of my oxygen, the room wouldn't stay still it kept spinning. I shut my eyes.

"Lily?! LILY!" I heard a soft thud against the door, then a heard a louder one followed by a crash, and then I felt Nialls hands on my shoulders.

"Lily open your eyes! Look at me!"

I didn't want to open my eyes; I felt his warm hands in mine.

"Please sweetie open your eyes." I heard him plead. I could feel myself shaking, I couldn't breathe.

"EMMA!" I heard him yell. "Lily you need to breathe, please breath! Emma!"

"Lily?!" I heard a deep voice, Harry.

"Haz, I -" I heard him say to Harry.

I felt warmer, softer hands be placed under my arms and I was pulled to someone's hard chest.

"Lily, listen to me, you need to breathe. Okay? Breathe with me." Harry whispered in my ear.

Then I heard him start to hum, I'm Yours by The Script, I felt his chest rising and falling, I finally let out a breath and followed his chest.

"Good, now let me see those brown eyes." I didn't want to open them; I could still feel the room spinning.

"Give her math problem Harry." I heard Emma tell him.

"Um what?"

"It calms her down more; just give her a math problem." I felt Emma kneeling in front of me.

"Ok um, ten plus ten?"

"Twenty." I whispered. His arms tightened around my shoulders, I grabbed hold of his arms, and afraid I was going to fall into the unknown.

"Twenty plus twenty?" he said more relieved.

"Forty."

"Forty plus forty?"

"Eighty."

"Eighty plus eighty?"

"One sixty."

"Good Lil, can I see your brown eyes now?"

I slowly opened my eyes getting ready to shut them the instant if needed. I first saw Emma in front of me, her hair was messy, so was her makeup, she looked like she was going to cry.

"Lily?" She said through a thick voice.

"Emma?" I barely got out, as she pulled me to her. She started crying uncontrollably.

"Em I'm sorry." I said to her, she shoved me away.

"Don't fucking do that to me again!" she slapped me in the arm.

Harry touched my shoulder, I looked into his green eyes, they were filled with concern, hurt, but most of all love. I hugged myself to him, "thank you." I whispered.

He pulled me close, "anytime."

*Niall's POV*

What the fuck?! How did he do that? I thought she was able to calm herself down! What the fuck happened? Did I just lose Lily? I watched as she hugged Harry closer, how do I compete with him? Yeah he is my best mate but I have seen the way he looks at her, and I don't like it.

"Niall?" I hear her whisper.

"I'm right here babe." I whispered back. She turns to look at me; her eyes are red and puffy.