Chapter 8

*Ok this was my first attempt at sexytime ;) so I need some feedback. What did you think? Thanks for reading once again and I really hope you liked it. Enjoy!*

*Nialls POV*

I watched at Lily was putting items into her handbag, every now and then I noticed she would stop and look in the mirror. Not like she was fixing herself more of what is she going to do with herself look. I was waiting for it, for an attack, I would see her breathing pick up and her eyes shut. After a few seconds it would go back to normal and she would smile, touching her lips, then she open her eyes.

“Lily,” she jumped, she must have forgot I was sitting there, “what are you thinking about?” I saw her blushing in her reflection.

“Nothing, just something to help.”

“To help with the attack?”

“Yeah.” She whispered as she placed the last of her items in her bag.

“Can you tell me?” I got to my feet to help with her bags.

“If I tell you then it won’t help anymore.” As she placed her DC bag on her shoulders, avoiding eye contact.

“Lily,” I stopped her from leaving the room, she slowly looked up my bare chest, lingered a glance on my lips then finally meeting my gaze with her big brown eyes, “tell me,” I whispered, pressing my forehead to hers, I heard her breathe catch.

“I’ll show you.” As she pressed her lips to mine, this kiss was different, it was slower, and I could feel the way her lips moved with mine, the minty taste of her toothpaste. I felt her body press to mine; I place my hands on her waist holding her as close to me as I can, she wrapped her arms around my neck. I disconnected from her lips to kiss her cheek, her jaw, her neck, collarbone, and then I heard her moan. I know she felt the hardness beneath my bottoms cause she whispered, “let’s go to our room.” I like hearing our room come from her lips. I collected her bags, and took her hand in mine, when we walked, pretty much ran into the living area at the same time Zayn and Em came out.

“Alright mate? Look a little flustered.” Zayn asked.

“Yeah you?” I slowed to walk, feeling her squeeze my hand.

“Uh yeah.” He smiled looking down at his and Em’s hands intertwined.

I all but dragged Lily to the door, I heard her giggle, but I opened the door to find Paul about to knock. Harry standing behind him, well there goes our night.

*Lily’s POV*

To tell the truth I’m glad Harry went to get Paul because I don’t think I could have done anything with Niall, I didn’t mean to moan while he was kissing me. I was definitely not counting on him getting excited as he did, but I think he would have been disappointed if I wouldn’t have taken care of him like he wants.

“Ok I better not be getting dragged out of bed 5 o’clock in the morning because you lot couldn’t keep it in your pants.”

Paul woke Liam and Louis, and then asked them join us in their living area so we could explain what was going on. Niall was sitting to my left, Zayn to my right with Emma to his right; Harry sat next to Niall on the armrest. A groggy Liam and Louis came into the room, both taking a seat on the loveseat across from the couch we were sitting on.

“Ok what’s going on?” Liam said rubbing his eyes.

“I don’t know why not ask them.” Paul nodded towards us.

All three of them looked at us, I looked at Em and she nodded her head.

“Listen it’s not a big deal, we can discuss it later, right now all you boys need your rest. Em and I are fine for the night.”

You're My Everythingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें