Chapter 17

I stumble into the apartment and collapse on the couch, letting the soft sobs fall from my lips. I hear rustling coming from the gaming room, revealing two male figures. Niall asks me what's wrong but I ignore his question and lift my head, revealing my tear stained face.

"Is it true?" I look towards Niall who's eyes meet the floor.

"It is isn't it?" I rise from my seat and start walking to the room I shared with Niall. I'm stopped my Niall's hond coming into contact with my arm but I shake him off.

"It's not what it looks like!" he calls down the hallway behind me. By this time I'm practically running to our room. I open my side of the wardrobe and all of my drawers and empty the contents into my suitcase. I move onto the en-suite and stuff all of my things into a bag. I wheel my suitcase out of the bedroom and stop next to Hannah. I hand Niall the house keys and Harry offers me the spare room as his of which I take up the offer. He says his farewell to Niall and three of us leave in Harry's car. By now my phone's going mad with notifications and messages from fans of his and many people who know Kennedy. I turn my phone off and shove it in the bottom of my bag, leaving that and most of my memories with Niall at the bottom of my bag to die.

Harry pulls up at his flat and we take the lift up. I'm lucky Hannah's staying over tonight otherwise it would be a bit awkward as this girl Harry met is coming over for a bit. I go to the room Niall and I normally stay in but the only thing that makes me hate this room is the massive canvas he had printed of all of us on tour. Harry printed two for himself, one for his living room and one for this room but he gave everyone else one. I unpack my bags as I'll probably be staying here for at least a week but I guess I'm just really lucky to have someone like Harry and Hannah in my life. They're so supportive of everything I do.

—————————————————-

that was chapter 17, sorry it's like the shortest chapter ever I'm just trying to prolong the whole 'apart' thing. I hope you liked it.