Chapter 15

Chapter 15-

Beth's POV-

The event finished at midnight and nine hours later we were all just stumbling back into the mansion. Harry and Louis go straight for the fridge to grab a few beers as everyone else goes and reserves a seat on one of the sofas infront of the TV, not that we were planning on watching it. Everyone was still pretty awake since we all suggested it'd be a good idea to sleep at least five hours before the launch so that we could go out drinking after. When the boys celebrate they go to town and then wait for the pap's pictures to surface. I kiss Niall's cheek and slap his thigh before pulling myself up from the seat and informing my boyfriend that I'm going to change into my pyjamas and asking him to save my seat since the last time I left my seat it was stolen to a partially drunk Mr Styles whereas now he's completely and utterly drunk. I change into a pair of grey joggers and grab a t-shirt from Niall's case. I pick up my phone off of the bed and jog downstairs to meet Niall and sit back in previous position. The room falls silent and Louis' childish giggling comes to a halt when we all divert our attention towards Liam and his girlfriend. They're not all lovey dove as they normally are when they are drunk.

"What's wrong Li?" Harry blurts out in his slurred tone.

"Soph and I have something to tell you all" we look to everyone confused, are they engaged? Are they having a baby?

"We are splitting" and never in a million years would I have imagined to hear those words. Liam is like a brother to me and Sophia is and will always be a sister to me.

"W-Why?" Niall asks, obviously as confused as me.

"We've just grown out of love but don't worry we'll still be friends and we hope we can still all be friends?" Sophia answers.

"Obviously, I love you both" I get up and hug both Liam and Sophia. Harry then joins after Louis and that leaves us all calling over to Niall to come and join in on the hug.

"Let's......play........t-t-t-truth or d-dare!" Harry shouts and raises his hand.

"Ok, buddy lets go round in a circle starting with Liam" Niall replies as everyone nods and he pulls me onto his lap in order for Louis to sit down.

"Liam, truth or dare?" Harry asks and Liam chooses dare. Whenever we used to play it on the road Liam would always pick dare with out fail.

"I dare you to strip and put on an apron and cook pancakes" this of which was a dare that we'd planned ages ago and I was surprised to think he still remembered, especially in this state.

After a few more dares we all decide to retire to bed since it's pure daylight and the reality of tiredness is starting to hit me and I can tell Niall is tired aswell.

————————————————————————————-

Sorry there'll be a few filler chapter for the next few chapters since I don't want to book to move too fast.

That was chapter 15, until the next chapter...