Chapter 13

Theo is one and a half - two in this if I hadn't said already. He is between those ages and I've put two because sometimes he may seem more able than a normal one year old but lets just go with it.

Beth's POV:

"How about me and your Uncle Niall take you to the zoo in Dublin today, T?" I ask Theo while bouncing him on my knee as he shouts an obvious answer stating a yes which wakes up Niall next to me. Around five minutes ago I was woken up by Theo tugging my side of the duvet. I lifted him up, cautious not to wake Niall up but now he has.

"Hey lil' bud" Niall turns over so he's facing us.

"I promised Theo he that we'd take him to Dublin zoo today, you know Greg and Denise need some alone time having had all the stress with moving and all"

"I don't see why not, It'll be fun won't it, T?" Niall throws his arm around me and outs a hand on Theo's leg.

"The guys are meeting us at five, we're popping out to the studio to touch up the album. We've finalised the song we wrote last night on Skype and that's now a track. All we have now is touching up and then it's ready for the 13th"

"Great, I'm going to get changed" I hand Theo over to Niall "Just throw on some joggers and please go and ask Greg and Denise about the zoo?" I finish

"Yes, Princess" he kisses my cheek and sits Theo on the covers of the bed as he finds some joggers and throws them on. I lay out my clothes for today on the bed as Niall leaves with Theo in his arms.

After I'm changed I run downstairs and I see Niall with his back turned and staring out of the window. I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and bury my face in his back.

"What'ya thinking 'bout?" I ask, sending vibrations in his back. He moves, signalling that my previous actions tickled him.

"Nothing much, just life really. And you but then again I'm always thinking about you" he smiles, taking me into his arms.

"Cheesy much?" he chuckles and I hear a low double of his reaction as my head's pressed against his chest. 

"Uncle Ni!" I hear Theo call out from the living room. Niall's grip loosens on me as he runs to the living room. I follow on close behind to see Theo with his new coat on.

"C-c-c-oat" he eventually gets the word out.

"Little Dude, you had me worried then, I thought you hurt yourself" Niall kneels down beside him.

"I a strong solider" Theo hold his arm up as if he was to show off his muscles.

"I see my lessons have been paying off" Niall holds his hand up to Theo as he high-fives him.

I pull out my phone and quickly take a picture before any of them notice.

"Let's get going to this zoo then" I say, walking forward to pick Theo up. Greg and Denise left around half an hour ago with Maura so I pick up the keys from the counter and chuck Niall the car keys. He locks up behind me as I open the backseat door and strap Theo into his carseat. I get into the passenger seat and turn on the radio and a one direction song comes on. Theo starts dancing in the back of the car as Niall gets in the car and starts the engine.

We are followed by multiple black cars until we pull up and are parked in the secure staff car park so that they can't get to the car and they can only get pictures. I get out of the car and help Theo out of the seat and put him into the push chair Niall assembled. In the background I could hear many cameras clicking, indicating they've captured a picture of Niall, Theo and I. We are led into the park by two members of staff and then we are on our own from then on.