Chapter 5

Beth's Outfit without the arm chain ^^^^^

Beth's POV:

Today the lads, Hannah and I are going to the venue for tonights show. We are in Dundee, Scotland for the second show on the tour. It's also Niall's birthday today so somehow we are going to get out of the bus after the show and go for dinner somewhere quiet.

I feel a soft hand softly rubbing on my arm. I slowly open my eyes to reveal a half-naked Niall.

"Babe, get up. The others should be up in a few minutes and the bunks get crowded when everyone is up." He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Babe" I stop him walking into the lounge/kitchen "Happy Birthday" I smile.

"Thanks Princess".

I hurl myself out of my bunk and change into a black flowy top, black jeans and a camo jacket. I pack my rucksack with my computer and essentials so that I don't get bored although I very much doubt it I will. I put my white and gold watch on and dump my bag onto the couch by the door. I walk up to Niall who's washing the dishes for a change and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hey Princess" he chimes as he turns around, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm so annoyed that we can't do this all the time whenever we want" I whine. He chuckles and I feel the vibration in his chest.

"Me too Princess. But we both know what your dad will do to me if he finds out and the boys will never let it go" I smile and rest my head back onto his chest. We hear shuffling from the bunks and we break apart. I sit on the couch and Niall carries on washing up while Liam enters the lounging area. i smile at him and he sits opposite me. After locking my phone, I reach for the remote and turn Disney Channel. Both Niall and Liam look at me weirdly.

"What?, I like Disney ok?" Liam laughs and shakes his head. Next Louis and Hannah come out and question why Niall and I are so awake. They know Niall always gets up before anyone else but I don't have a story.

"I've just always been a morning person" I smile and Niall winks at me while everyone is still turned to me.

"Anyway Happy Birthday Horan"

They accept my excuse and join Liam, Niall and I on the sofa. We joke around for a bit until I look at my watch.

"Where's Harry?" I question

"Oi, Styles. Hurry up. We've got five minutes to go" Louis shouts and Harry appears into sight while putting his jacket on.

"Geez, give me time to get ready" Hannah rolls her eyes and we all stand up. I slip my phone into my bag and sling it onto my back. My Dad opens the door and shouts for us to go to rehearsals and we all pile out.

I dump my back in the dressing room and grab my phone, as does Hannah. We sit in the front row and watch the guys mess about on stage while talking and although we got off to a bit of a rough start I have to say I quite like her.

A few hours later a loud voice shouts 'break' and we all go off. Niall and I are sharing a dressing room, Louis and Hannah are sharing a dressing room and Liam and Harry are sharing one since we all have to go in couples.

We go into the kitchen area and go to the vending machines. I get water and take it back to our dressing room. I get my macbook out and set it on the table and log in. I start to check social media and I hear a door open behind me, followed by a pair of hands massaging my shoulders. Niall leans down and kisses me before pulling up a seat next to me and getting his macbook out. We take a selfie and Niall uploads it onto instagram with the caption 'Me and my dressing room bestie'. I log into instagram and like Niall's selfie.

"Five minutes" I jump at the sound of security entering the room. Niall laughs at me and I lightly slap his arm. I shut my laptop down and close the lid down as does Niall. He stands up and gets his jacket and re-ataches his microphone and ear pieces.

"I'll see you in the crowd right?" He asks in his sweet irish voice.

I nod and grab my cardigan and wrap it around myself.

"Come here" I say and open my arms. I bury my face in the crook of his neck and we stay like that for a minute. I pull away and he pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"I love you Horan"

"I love you too, I just don't know if I'll be able to go four hours without wanting to kiss you". I smile at his cuteness.

We jump apart as security comes in once again telling us it's show time. They escort us out of the dressing room and we meet the rest of the lads and Hannah outside.

Hannah and I find our seat in the front row as the show starts.

*A few hours later*

"As you all know. It's our little Irish lad's birthday today" The crowd cheers as Louis ended speaking.

"And since it's such a special occasion we have a few surprises in store for Niall" Harry finishes. Both Hannah and I exchange confused looks , signalling that neither of us know of the 'surprises'.

The three boys break out in song, singing 'Happy Birthday Niall'.

"We have one more surprise for Niall. As you've seen us tweet about him waking up so early in the morning and him always getting his own dressing room we decided we'd do something sketchy" Liam stops talking as a video clip starts playing. It's of a split screen and one side is playing a clip of this morning on the tour bus and the other side is playing a clip of us in the dressing room. The boys look to each other. Only now realising what was happening. I get up and walk backstage to the dressing room and lye on the couch until the vibrations of sound stops around an hour later.

Niall comes into the dressing room and shuts the door and stops the camera recording in the corner of the room. He crouches by the side of the couch and strokes my hair.

"Babe, I'm so sorry" he says looking at my phone which is filling with twitter and instagram mentions. There is a lot of hate messages and he looks back to my face. "Babe, your the best girl I've ever met. Don't listen to them. Your my Princess and you will forever be" I smile and hug him and within the matter of five minutes, he's laying with me on the couch. The boys knock on the door and Niall shouts 'come in'.

"Look, we are really sorry. We hadn't seen those clips until we were on stage" Liam starts apologising.

"Guys, it's not your fault. It had to happen sooner rather than later" I say and get up to hug them.

I step away and Niall wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer as he rests his chin on my head.

"Awww. You guys are so cute" Hannah exclaims.

I smile. Even if there is a load of hate and downs that come with loving Niall Horan, I'm still going to love him until my heart hurts.

-------------------------------------------

That was Chapter 5. I hope you liked it.

Until the next chapter...