Chapter 6-Lost Memories

Start from the beginning

They died on my 10th birthday

"It hurts!!"I shouted.."What hurts"Niall asked..

"My head"I said..while holding my head.."Why"she asked..

"I don't know it was a weird dream something about my parents dying"I said..and feeling much more better now.."Is it a memory?"he asked..

"Maybe?"I said..not knowing if it was..

~

"Its a memory"the doctor said.."Did you hear that Ari a memory"Niall said..smiling and I smiled back..I can't believe that I got a memory..

"Ma'am Grande"The doc said"That's me right"I asked..pointing at myself...and Niall just nod...

"Yes"I said"You have to go through a lot of pain...so that you would have your memory back.. If you felt the same pain..its a sign of memory.."the doctor said..

~

"Where are we"I asked Niall and looked around the house..."This is our new house"Niall said.. New house?..where is my old house?

"Where is my old house?"I asked.."Its with your roommate"he said roommate ,roommate?so many question in my hear are having a war now..

~

"Oh Ari you are so gonna get it"Vic said and walked up to me.."Why me"I asked..and then Vic slapped me..and I just stood there doing nothing then Vic pulled my hair..and then slapped me hard that made me fall hard to the floor..and Vic kept on repeating on slapping me while I had bad bruises..and was bleedinh..wait what kind of a friend us Niall doing nothing.. Niall immediately pushed Vic away and Niall comforted..me..while I was crying on his shoulder..then Vic..just went up to me and pulled me away from.. Niall..then repeatedly slapped me again..this time he pushed Vic hard until.. she blacked out when she hit something..

"Niall!!! It hurts"I screamed and then Niall went up to me and comforted..me I breathe heavily...and now my breathing..is now okay..he stopped comforting me

"What memory was that"Niall asked.."This girl was beating me up..slapped me so hard..I got many bad bruises..bleeding so bad...and you were there..I was crying wo hard..I cant do anything"I explained

"That was your roommate Victoria... She was jelly to us.. Cause she thinks..I like you she keeps on flirting.."Niall explained.."Where is she now?"I asked..

"In your old house"Niall said..and his phone ringed.. And he excused himself..and went somewhere..

Niall:

V:Niall where are you?

N:You'll never know

V:you are with Ari again right..

N:We moved to a new house

V:What where I'll stay there!!!

N:You are not allowed in this house..

V:but I miss you

N:I dont care..what you say..

V:ughh fine..

And she hanged up..and then I called the police ..

N:Is this..umm..the police?

P:Yes whats your emergency

N:Well the roommate of my friend beated her up

P:Okay whats the address?

N: *gives address and name*

P:ok

Then I hanged up..

Victoria:

Ari is just a stealer..I hate her..so much..

"Anyone in there"A manly voice said..on the door then I opened it..its an police..Oh no!"We had an report that Victoria Justice beated her friend.."the police said..

OH NO!

HEY HEY HEY I SAID..I WILL UPDATE SO HERE IT IS..I HOPE Y'ALL WOULD LIKE THIS CHAPTER..AND EVERY CHAPTER I DEDICATE IT TO..Moonlightprincessag..for being the best reader I have had..wjo kept on voting .thank you..

Vote

Comment

Follow

Ily.

~Rae Marie