Chapter 37

So hey guys! After this is just gonna be Tris's birthday. And then I will be ending the story there. I do plan on doing a bunch of one-shots after this. I will see how. Thanks for reading!!!

Tobias POV
One month later.

Today is the day. Its her 19th birthday. As for her present, I have the record deal. Yale's dad was just smitten on the spot when he heard her. He said he needed a voice like hers. I am glad that he did.

I still can't believe how stupid was I on my birthday. I forgot about it!! Haha!! It was one hell of a day. The best birthday I ever had. All because of Tris. I loved it.
I couldn't really take her out today because her parents occupied my time. They took her out. But I bought her a dress. With Natalie help on what kind of style she likes and her size.
I tried my best to find one. I found one in our favourite colour, Black.
There is gonna be a party in the Priors' backyard this evening.

I am helping to decorate it with my family. We have all grown to love each. Its like a special bond. The subject of me and Tris's marriage has popped up a lot of times between our parents. And let me tell you Mr. Prior and Marcus would be the happiest people when talking about it.

That is the thing. Marcus keeps asking me to propose to her. But I am just waiting for the right time. Don't be surprises when I say that I may or may not have a small velvet box hidden in my closet. And Mrs. Prior, well, being fashion designer and all, she volunteered to personally design our wedding gear herself. I said yes, it'd only feel right if we wore her designs.
Its practically confirmed that we are getting married after college. But just not sure when, since I haven't proposed to her. I have to do it soon. Probably when we are settled with our careers.
I will feel very happy when I hear them talk about our marriage. They have the thought of binding me and Tris together in marriage. There is no one else I would want to marry.
"Alright! The place is finally done." Evelyn say, as she puts her hands together in satisfaction.
"Now we have to go and get ready." I say,as we our way out of the gates to our house.
xXx
"Tobias, you're looking so good this evening!" Evelyn says, as she straightens out my shirt.
"Thanks mom!" I reply. (Pic above is Tobias outfit.)
As we make our way to the Priors', I begin to think how I will give her the present. Its something very special and it deserves to be given that way as well.
Lets see...I think I will just give it to her the way she gave it to me. I should be the last one to give. And I will just hand the envelope to her.

Tris, this is a present that is gonna change your life.