Chapter 5

Sorry for keeping y'all waiting for so long. Enjoy!!!
Tobias POV
I went home quite late last night. Because of that date with Tris. Which I appreciated every moment of. And now I am sitting here reading up Mr.Prior's Law College. It's called Prior's University of Law and Order. Well, apparently he named it after his family's surname.
There are so many activities for after curriculum time. Many of them happen to be sports related. As he mentions in one of his speeches, Fitness is important for Law as well.
Well, I don't know to what extent should I agree with that. But it says that its mandatory to pick at least one. So I decide on going for soccer. It has always been my favorite sport.
I know it is way too early to decide but I just wanna get everything right. Besides my career, my love life with Tris depends on this as well. Mr.Prior's her father after all.
xXx
"You should really chill, son." Evelyn says, leaning on my bed's headboard.
I have been trying my best to read as much as I can on that university for the past 2 hours.
Evelyn came in just now. Trying get me off the computer.
"You're right." I give in, shutting the PC down.
"Why don't spend some time with that lovely girlfriend of yours? I am sure she'd love to see you." Evelyn suggests. Evelyn and Tris grew to love each other a lot. I am glad they did.
"Yup. I was planning on that." I say, grabbing my phone. "Bye, mom!" When I get out of my house, I see Tris outside her house with her mother. I run over to them.
"Hello Tobias!" Mrs. Prior greets me with much cheerfulness.
"Hello Mrs. Prior!" I greet back in the same tone. Tris didn't notice me at first but when she does,
"Tobias!" She squeals happily and throws her arms around me.
Mrs. Prior laughs.
"Well, come in you two. I think Tobias has rarely been into our house." She says. Tris agrees and grabs my hand. She runs inside her house and plops onto her couch. I flop down next to her.
"Well, I am going to prepare lunch you two." Mrs. Prior says.
"Okay, mom!" Tris says back.

I begin to wonder. They're rarely home. Oh, wait. Today's Saturday.
That means Mr. Prior's home too. Wow.
"So Tobias, how do you think of my dad's university?" She asks.
"I think it's cool! It has everything I want and extra stuff I love too!" I say.
"Dad's like that. He always wants to make things fun for people." She says. "How about you? Did you get that Music Academy you wanted?" I ask.
"Oh yeah, totally. I got a scholarship!" She says.
"That's wonderful!" I say. "So which academy is it?"
"Chicago Music Academy." She says.
"Wow! I have heard of that place. Its awesome!" I say.
"I know right." She says. "So how about us?"
"What'd you mean?" I ask.
"Will we still be..um, together?" She asks.
"Of course! Why'd you think that?" I ask.
"Well, we are going to different colleges. We won't see each other as much as we used to." She says.
"And that isn't gonna change anything in between us." I say, looking into her eyes sternly.