Chapter 11

Hey there! I notice that my reads and votes have been going down. Is the story boring? Pls tell me. I promise. There will be drama soon. Some real action. I really wish for comments and votes. Your thoughts mean very much to me. Thanks for the few who still read.

Tris POV
After the day, I was feeling really good. Lunch break was the time I enjoyed most today as I got to meet more people. It seemed that Starr and Evert had friends from high school here. It reminded me of my high school friends. I wished they were there. But hey, I can't force them to join me here just because of that. They need to pursue their dreams too. Like me.

I met two more guys and a one more girl. They guys' names were Troye and Brandon. The girl's name was Taylor. They're really sweet people.
And I found out that Troye knows Tobias. I happened to mention him as one of my high school friends. Not a boyfriend. I don't want to say it yet. Not that I'm embarrassed. I don't know why. Anyway, Troye freaked out when I mentioned him and he's dying to meet him. They knew each other and were best friends in elementary school. As Troye said. I've got to tell that to Tobias. He'd love it so much.
My friends circle is so much bigger right now. Awesome. I also noticed the way Troye was looking at me from time to time in class. Oh man, I hope its not what I think it is. I will never like anyone that way except for Tobias. He's way better than any guy in the world.
I drive back to my house and flop down on the couch.
"Is that you, Tris?" I hear my mom ask from the kitchen.
"Yes, mom." I say.
"So how was your first day?" She asks. "Awesome. Made a lot more friends." I say.
"That's good to know." She says.
"You're home more nowadays. What's up?" I say.
"Well, I managed to finish most of my fashion lines for the projects and shows I have. So I have days off more right now." She says.
"Good." I say.
"Well, lunch is ready." She says.
"Awesome. I'm starving." I say.
xXx
I hear the doorbell while watching TV. I open it to find Tobias, standing with a gorgeous grin, looking like a Greek god. Its only when I see him,I realise that I haven't seen him all day and that I missed him, even if its only one day.
I jump on him and crash my lips onto his. He grabs my hips and squeezes. When I pull away, he smiles broadly.
"Wow, that was too much of a warm welcome!" He says. I laugh.
"Come on! Come on! I have lots of news for you!!" I say and drag him to my room, turning off the TV on the way.
"Soo...you go first!" I say.
"Okay..what?" He asks.
"About your first day, silly!" I say.
"Just kidding. So my first impression this time was basically better than the one high school. Believe it or not, I told my real my name to the first guy I met! All thanks to you, Tris." He says.
"Wow! That's something." I say.
"I know. And I met lots of friends." He says.
"That is so awesome!" I say.
"I know right. But you know what is better?" He asks.
"What?" I ask.
"If you were there." He says.
"Well.." I trail off.
"Don't worry. I am not asking you to come there." He says. "So, how about you?"
"Well, the first people I met were a cute couple. Then they introduced me to a bigger group at lunch. And this is going to be shocking for you. I met one of your elementary school friends. " I say.
"Really?" He asks.
"Yeah. His name is Troye. Do you know him?" I ask him and his eyes widen.
"Oh my god! You met Troye?! He's my best friend!" He yells.
"I thought so. When I mentioned you, he freaked out. He is dying to meet you." I say.
"Well, I gotta find time one of these days..." He says.
"Yup." I say. Should I tell him about the staring? I mean, I want to be honest. Should I ?
"Well, judging by your face, I can tell you have more to say." He says. Is there anything about me that he can't figure out? "What is it?"
"Well, its Troye.." I trail off.
His eyes look at me with alert and fear.
"You don't like him, do you?! Tris, please don't leave me! I beg you. I'd go crazy-" I cut him off with a kiss.
I pull away and burst out laughing.
When I finally regain my composure, I look at him.
"Tobias, you're just..so funny when it comes to me talking to other guys." I say and he glares at me.
"I don't want to lose you." He says.
"As if you will. I'm all yours." I say.
"Okay. So what about him?" He asks.
"Well, its actually the other way around. He stared at me-"
"He stared at you?!" He yells, getting angry, or more like jealous.
"Well, just staring. You are acting as if he kissed me." I say. And his face reddens even more out of frustration. "He better not! HE BETTER NOT!" He starts yelling.
"Tobias. That's it. I am stopping right here and right now. Chill. Relax." I say. He takes deep breaths and lets them out. "It is just staring. Why'd you get so worked up for?"
"Well, you're mine and only mine. Anyone who comes in between will die." He says in a quiet voice. I like how possessive he is over me. But this is getting out of hand.
"Come here." I say, extending my arms out.
He moves closer to me and I cup his face with my hands. "I am not going anywhere. Okay?"
He nods. I give him a hug. He visibly relaxes.
"I love you." He says.
"I love you too. And I will never stop."I say.