Chapter 19

Tobias POV
I open the door to Tris's room to dodge a phone flying at me. She screams in frustration as she does it.
What's wrong? She looks at me.
"Tobias!" She yells.
"What?! Did I do something wrong?" I ask, genuinely scared.
"No. Its Troye again!" She yells.
"I thought you said you were gonna block his number." I ask.
"I did! And he forced me into giving him my phone number!" She yells. I am starting to get angry now. Not at her. But at him. Troye. Why won't he leave my girlfriend alone?
"What did he do?" I ask.
"He captured Christina in her house! And he said that if I don't give him my number and unblock him from my phone, he won't leave her in peace!" She says.
"Ugh." I groan.
"I know." She says.
"Why won't he leave you alone?!" I say.
"He obviously likes me very much. But I am not interested. I already have a gorgeous boyfriend." She says.
"Gorgeous, huh?" I ask.
"Yup. Very." She grins.
"But there are so many better looking guys than me. I-" I am cut off by a kiss from her.
When she pulls away, she looks at me, astonished.
"Don't you look at yourself in the mirror everyday?" She asks.
"Yup. I do." I say.
"And you still don't see how hot and cute you are?" She asks. My heart warms when she refers to me as good-looking. "Sometimes you make me feel inferior to other girls, you know?"
"What?!" I ask, surprised at that.
I make her feel less than others?
"Yes. Its true. It doesn't happen when we're alone. But it does when we are in the public. You just make me compare myself to other girls. And see how small I am." She says, sadly.
Really? That is what she thinks of herself?
"But you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on..." I say. "You've no idea how much I want you."
She blushes. "That's not true." She mutters
"Yes, its 100% true." I say.
"Whatever." She says.
I grab her waist and start tickling her. Her cute and beautiful giggles fill the
room.
"Tobias! Stop!" She says, in between laughs. I let go of her and she looks at me with her beautiful eyes.
"Really, you're beautiful." I say.
"That's what you think." She says.
"No. I am sure other think the same too." I say.
"I dont care. I am not beautiful." She says, pouting.
"Yes you are." I say.
"Tobias!" She yells.
"What?" I ask.
"Stop lying to yourself!" She yells.
"I'd be lying if I said you weren't beautiful." I say. She lays her head on my chest. I stroke my palm over her hair.
"I wish Troye would go away." She says.
"Me too." I say.
"What are we even gonna do about him?" She asks.
"I don't know. We'll see." I say.
"I don't want any problems between us." She says.
"There won't be. I won't let anything or anyone come between us." I say. I mean it.
Love has changed me so much. And I don't plan on letting for anything.
"I love you." I say.
"I love you too." She says.