Chapter 10

Hey! I know I forgot to ask this in the last chapter. How do you like the new cover for a few of my stories? Pls let me know! Enjoy!

Tobias POV
Today is my first day at college. I am nervous. But more excited than that. When park my bike in lot, I can't help but marvel at how big the building is.

I go inside and wow! The inside is better than the outside! I go and get my schedule and quickly find my first class. I hope to make a good first impression to everyone here. Better than the one in high school. Well, you can't blame me can you? That was before I met my Tris. Speaking of Tris, I wonder how she is doing? I will find out later.
There are many people in the room. And a teacher too. She tells me to go sit beside a guy named Yale. He waves and I go sit beside him.
"Hey! I'm Yale!" He says.
"Hi! I'm Tobias." I say. And I am surprised at myself for saying my real name so confidently. Well, Tris changed me so much.
"Oh, that is a nice name." Yale says.
"Thanks." I smile at him. He has reddish brown hair with tanned skin. He's built but not as well as me. He he! And he also has blue eyes but not like Tris's. They are a bit greenish while hers are grayish.
Well, what a positive way to start! Isn't it?
xXx
At lunch break, Yale drags me to a empty table. Soon, about 3 more people start filling in. I'm uncomfortable with all the unfamiliar faces surrounding me. But hey, I can't give up that easily.
"Who's the newbie?" A guy, who reminds me of Zeke, asks. So I'm the new one here.
"This is Tobias. A cool guy I met in first period." Yale says.
"Oh, addition to the group?! Awesome!" The guys says. "I'm Blaze."
"I'm River. Nice to meet you." Says a fair-skinned guy with brunette hair. His eyes are olive green.
"I am Lucas!" Says the guy beside. He has blond hair with olive skin. His eyes are light brown.
"Great!" I say.
"Wow! That is like the first thing you said." Says River. Everyone laughs.
"And where did you get those?" Asks Lucas, pointing to my biceps. I flex them jokingly for him.
"Wow. I feel so skinny." Blaze says. Yale chuckles.
"And you sure are a looker. You sure you don't have a girl? Huh?" He asks.
"Actually, I do." I say.
"Ooh, really?" Blaze asks.
"Ya. From high school." I say.
"Is she here now?" River asks.
"Nope. She isn't the one for Law. She is in Chicago Music Academy." I say.
"Name?" Asks Lucas.
"Tris." I say.
"That is unique." Says Yale.
"Ya. She is a unique being as a whole."I say.
"Aww." All the guys say.
"Ok. Why are y'all so interested in my girlfriend?" I ask.
"Just asking. Chill. Don't worry. We have girlfriends too. You don't have to worry about losing your Tris to one of us. We have worry about losing one of ours to you dude! You better keep those abs away from them or I don't know what I'd do." Blaze says. At that, everyone bursts out laughing.
Well, its a good first day.