Chapter 6

Tris POV
I receive a call from Chris.
Me-Hey Chris!
C-Hi Tris!
Me-Wassup?
C-Well Zeke just suggested that we gather for a game of Truth or Dare in your house. Is that fine with you?
Me-Oh that'd be great! I'll ask my mum.
C- K. Reply me! Bye!
Me-Bye!
I go down to the kitchen. Where my mom is.
"Hey mom." I say.
"Hi hun. What's the matter?" She asks.
"Well, my friends suggested that's we play a game of Truth or Dare in our house." I say.
"Oh that'll be fine. I'm going out with your dad anyway." She says.
"Oh. That's awesome. See ya later." I say.
The doorbell rings.
"I'll go get it." I say to my mum
I open the door to reveal my gorgeous boyfriend.
"Tobias? You left an hour ago." I say.
"Well I heard about the game from Zeke. So why not make an early appearance?" He says. I pull him in and he leans down to press his lips on mine.
"Won't your parents be affected?" He asks, pulling away.
"Well, they're going out. So that won't be a problem." I say. I bring him up to my room.
"Wow. Your room is awesome." He says.
"You've seen my room before." I say.
"But its been a long time since and I've forgotten how it looks like." He says.
"Right." I say. He closes the door behind him and comes closer to me. He grabs my hips and gently pushes me against the wall. I smash my lips onto his. He moves down to my neck and kisses there. He looks at me.
"I want to try something more intimate." He says, his voice deeper than ever. And certainly more sexy.
And he does something that slightly shocks me but turns me really on. Really.

He grabs my boobs. Over my shirt of course. I really feel like ripping his shirt off him. More like all of his clothes. But making love is definetly off the table. We're not using protection. And I definetly do not dig being a teen mom. He kisses me, not like our usual kisses. But like as if he wants to swallow my face as a whole. All that I can hear is our breathing. Heavily. I drag him onto my bed. I yank his shirt off him and put my fingers through his hair.
He grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it off me. I grab his shoulders.

He grabs the back of my knees and wraps them around his waist. I really want get his pants off. But then I come to my senses.
"Tobias, we can't do this." I say, breathless.
"Right." He says, his voice ragged. He sounds a little frustrated too.
"Its my fault." I say.
"Ya. If you aren't so gorgeous, then I wouldn't have felt so turned on." He says. I chuckle. We get up and put our shirts on.

That was something.