Chapter 8

Sorry for keeping y'all waitin' but I was busy with exams so I couldn't really update. So here u go.
Tobias POV
It was quite a game. Truth or Dare I mean. I am watching TV with Tris right now. Her parents haven't returned yet and she asked me to keep her company and I gladly agreed.
"Tobias?" She says.
"Hmm?"
"How do you think our future is gonna be like?" She asks. That was very random of you, Tris.
"I know but just tell me." She says.
"I said that out loud?" I ask.
She chuckles."Yup."
"Well...I don't know what do you mean." I say.
"I mean, like, we met in high school and fell in love and took our relationship this far. I don't know how is college going to be. But what after that? College will pass in a blur, just like high school." She says. I know exactly what to say.
"Its gonna be awesome. I will marry you in a grand church. We will go somewhere beautiful for our honeymoon. We will have kids together. Like really beautiful and wonderful ones and we'll live in a big house." I say. She looks at me happily. "Really?" She asks. I nod.
"I will come home everyday from work to see all your beautiful faces. No matter what I've been through that day, you guys will put a smile on my face." I say.
"Yes!" She says.
"And you'll be mighty famous because you're an amazing singer. I would listen to your songs all day." I say.
She looks dreamy.
"But we have to get through college first." I say.
"I know." She says. I kiss her with all the passion I have. She means everything to me.
xXx
Fast forward to 2 days before college starts.
"I can't believe we're starting college already." Tris says, while looking through bags. We have come to the nearby mall with the group to shop for school stuff.
"Yeah, I know." I say. Honestly, I am more excited than nervous.
"I am scared. What if no one likes me?" She asks.
"You don't have to worry about that. You'll have lots of friends." I say.
"Right." She says.
"You've really nothing to worry. Once you start, you'll be fine." I say.
"Thanks. You're the best." She says.
We finally get the stuff we want and pay for it.
"Hey, guys! You done?" Zeke shouts from outside.
"Yeah. We have to pay. Just wait." I yell back. After that, we drive back home.
"Got what you need?" Mrs. Prior asks, when we enter the house.
"Yes mom." Tris answers.
I drop Tris's stuff off.
"Bye, Mrs. Prior. I'll see you soon." I say and leave.
Well, guess I have to wait for 2 more days.