Chapter 15

Tobias POV
I feel a little better since Tris talked but not completely. I will still have my fears.
"Hey! What do you think we should join?" Blaze asks me.
"Join what?" I ask.
"The sports thing." River says.
"Oh, ya. I think I am going for soccer." I say.
"Oh, I was thinking about that too." Yale says.
"Why not all of us join that?" Lucas suggests. Everyone seems to agree.
"Right. That's settled then." I say.
"Yup." Blaze replies.
"So how is thing with your girl, huh?" Yale asks.
"What thing?" I ask.
"That guy Troye?" He says.
"Oh, well, we talked about it. I wouldn't say that I feel all better about it. But I do feel somewhat okay." I say.
"Right. That's good to know." Lucas
says. "You'll still have your doubts, yeah?"
"Mmmhmm." I say.
The bell rings.
"Its time for class. Let's go." Blaze says, getting up.
xXx
Tris POV
Troye has been trying to ask me out all day. But I was firm in my desicion. I said no. It hurts Tobias. I don't want to do that. Starr and Taylor also notice this and help me sometimes.
Evert and Brandon do their best to keep him away from me. But he still comes to me, trying to flirt. The thing is, I am not interested at all. In him.
"What're you thinking about, Tris?" Starr asks me.
"Ugh, just my problem, that's all." I say.
"We'll do everything to keep him away from you, okay?" Taylor says. Starr smiles assuringly at me.
"Yeah. Thanks guys. I owe you." I say. "Won't he just get it?! I have a gorgeous boyfriend and I am not interested in him! Troye, I mean."
"Yeah. He is forcing you to be with him." Taylor says.
"Its as if someone is driving him to do it." Starr says. Driving him to do it. Who could that be? Lauren?
"I am thinking. Could it be Lauren?" I say.
"Who's that?" Taylor asks.
"She was this girl at high school who did her best to steal my boyfriend." I say.
"Oh, you're saying that she could've set him up to create problems between you two!" Starr says. I nod.
"I don't know for sure. But I am gonna find out." I say.
"We're with you, girl!" Taylor says.