chapter 16 - can't do this.

Justin’s POV:

“Bieber, stay here forever!” my 5 year old sister said as she cried into my legs, which she had a tight grip on. Jazzy was growing up, I mean she’s five years old already and she understands things on another level now. I didn’t know what to say but I sure knew that I was so close to crying. I hated this part. I sat down on my knees. Alice patted my shoulder and said that she’d be in the kitchen if I needed her.

“Jazzy, don’t cry princess!” she looked up at me before she started to cry again. “shh baby, it will be fine. I’ll spend more time in Canada now and I promise that we’ll see each other at least once a month, and we’ll talk on the phone all the time and we’ll start doing brother-sister stuff… are you up for that?” I said and wiped away the tears on her cheeks. She nodded and hugged me. I didn’t want to let her go. I mean, c’mon. She’s 5 years old and I love her more than anything.

 “you good?” Alice said as I entered the kitchen. She wrapped her arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. I nodded and went to play with the kids.

 A few hours later we went home with 4 kids in the backseat. Jazzy, Oscar, Zoe and Jaxon. We stopped at McDonalds and the grocery store nearby. Then we went home and the kids were absolutely crazy. But we ended up watching the little mermaid and the kids fell asleep in our arms. I was happy they got along because I had a feeling they would spend a lot of time together.

Alice’s POV

 I woke up to the sound of playing kids. I woke Justin up and we went downstairs. We made breakfast and drove the kids home, I asked Justin to drop me off at home, I needed to fix a few things like packing and stuff because I was going to leave in a couple of days.

“Babe, pack a bag with the stuff you need for the tour and the rest will be delivered to the house!” he said and winked at me. I nodded and gave him a quick peck on the lips before walking in to my house.

(3 days later)

I ran up and down the stairs and basically stressing out about everything. Mom and I had spent a lot of time together the last couple of days. I was going to miss her so much!

“Alice, we got to get going!” my mom shouted from downstairs. I walked down and walked out the door with mom and all of my bags, we packed the car and drove to Justin’s. Everybody was there; Elise, Alfredo, Pattie, Scooter, Jeremy, Jazzy, Jaxon, My aunt and my cousins. The car stopped but mom and I stayed in the car for a few minutes. I started to look in my purse after the little blue box that contained my mother’s gift. I found it and gave it to her. She gasped at the sight of the silver bracelet I had bought for her.

“I don’t want you to forget how much I love you and no matter what or where I am, I will always be your daughter.” I showed her my wrist and showed the identical bracelet I had bought for myself. She hugged me and kissed my cheek and we got out of the car.

“Call me everyday or at least text me so I know you’re alive, alright?” Elise said as we hugged. I didn’t want to let her go, but I was sure that I’d see her soon.

“I love you!” I said as I gave her one last hug.

I said my last goodbyes and walked into the tour bus followed by Justin. He grabbed my wrist, making me turn around. He pulled me into a tight hug and assured me that everything was going to be alright. Even though tears were streaming down my cheeks, I believed him. We went to bed since we had an 8-hour long drive in front of us.

I woke up to the sound of a phone going absolutely crazy. I opened my eyes and felt something underneath my pillow, my phone. I grabbed it and checked pressed the button, it was all twitter and instagram notifications. I noticed Justin watching me smirking.