Chapter 10 - happy

Justin's POV:  

She leaned in and so did I. Our lips touched and moved in a perfect sync. After a while we moved away and just stared into each others eyes. Oh man. I was happy! I couldn't stop smiling, I guess she couldn't either.

"I like when you smile" she said giggling. I looked at her and smiled a bit more, if that was even possible.

Alice's POV: 

We had just left my house where I had packed my stuff and now we were on our way to Justin's house. I had never been in his new house, he bought this house a year ago I think.

"we're here." Justin said, still smiling. He had been smiling since our kiss. He is so adorable. I looked through the window as Justin drove up the driveway. His house was massive!

"here's the kitchen, here's the movie room, here's a bathroom...." he said while showing me around the house. It was so cool and I really loved it here. He showed me the backyard, it had a pool, a hottub, a fireplace and a barbecue and everything! This was so perfect!  

"I'm moving here!" I said as I sat next to Justin in the couch.

"yeah, please Do that. Thatd be so fun!" he said with a grin on his face. We were both pretty tired so we decided that we'd go to bed. We walked upstairs and to the bedroom, it had a kingside bed, a walk-in-closet, and it was a really nice bedroom. Justin started to undress until he was left in his underwear. I walked into his closet and took one of his shirts.

"can I borrow this?" I said. He nodded and I took it on. I was now left in my undies and a t-shirt. I put my hair in a big messy bun, walked over to the bed and laid down. Justin joined me and put his arms around me.  

I felt safe here, It felt like nothing could go wrong when I was with him. I looked at his flawless face, he looked back at me.. And right there, I swear to god, I was the happiest girl in the world.

"Justin Drew Bieber, do you know how beautiful you are?" he smiled a little.

"Alice Megan Smith, did you know that you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen?" I couldnt take it anymore, I wanted him. I wanted him so bad! I gave him a kiss and hugged him. Not planning on letting go. Ever.  

I cuddled up to him, he smelled so good and his embrace was the most comfortable thing ever! I closed my eyes and drifted slowly off to sleep.