Chapter 12 - love at first sight

Alice's POV:  

Elise would be here any second, I was outside with one of Justin's lifeguards, Justin wouldn't let me go out alone. As soon as I saw her car, I told him and he opened up.  

"Hi Poopiehead!" I said running towards her. Yes. We had that kind of friendship. We were like a married couple, we could talk about everything and we could truly be ourselves.  

"Hi cutiepoop!" she said, embracing me in a hug. We broke the hug and started to walk inside with the lifeguard.

"so I have someone you have to meet and you have to meet Justin." I said, while walking towards the dressingroom. "okay wait here..." I said and walked in.  

"guys, she's here. Justin and Fredo, can you come here for a second?" I said. They walked over to me.

"okay, so there's someone I want you to meet. Hold on..." I opened the door and brought Elise inside the room. "This is my bestie, Elise! Elise, this is Justin and Alfredo." I said and smiled.

"hi" she said. Which was weird because she was never shy. I saw how her eyes were locked with Fredos. Love at first sight? I think so!  

"Justin, will you take a walk with me?" I said, trying to make him understand that we had to leave them alone.

"uh..." he started to say.

"good, let's go!" I said grabbing his hand and intertwined our fingers. Justin and I ended up standing underneath the stage. I got lost in his eyes once again. Then I realized that we looked at each other just the way Elise and Fredo were looking at each other a few minutes ago. I stood on my tiptoes and gave him a kiss. It wasn't just a kiss. This was the kind of kiss you see in the movies, with sparkles, butterflies and all that. We broke the kiss and just stood there.

"Alice... I.. Um.. I-I like you." my heart skipped a beat. I kissed him one more time.

"I like you to juju. I like you a lot!"

Elise's POV 

Alice brought me into this room and introduced me to Justin and his friend Alfredo. Both of them were really good looking but there was something special with Alfredo. He had the cutest smile and the deepest eyes. I realized that I had been lost in his eyes for a while so I broke the eye contact and looked down blushing. I realized that Alice and Justin had left us alone.  

"it's nice to meet you!" i said smiling.

"the pleasure is mine, beautiful." he said smiling back. "do you want me to show you around and introduce you to the crew?" he asked.

"yeah, that sounds good..." i said as we started to walk side by side. Justin and Alice were nowhere to be seen. The thing is that even though Alice and I had only been friends for a year, we knew each other all too well. I knew she liked him and she didn't tell me. I could tell by the way she looked at him... 

After we had been walking for a while and we had met a lot of people, I saw Alice and Justin right under the stage, kissing. It was the cutest thing. I was so happy for them.

Soon enough the concert started, Justin was a true talent. I was in a really good mood, even though I wasn't in a good phase right now. All of a sudden Alice grabbed my hand.

"what's on your mind sweetie?" she said with concern in her eyes.  

"oh, nothing's wrong. I'm actually happy. Thank you for having me! And by the way, you and Justin look perfect together!" I said, I watched as my best friend looked down and blushed like crazy. She was happy, I liked that because I knew how much Justin meant to her and I know that she was more than happy to have him back in her life. I'm tired of her feeling this way, she says that she's okay, but I know she's not. I'm her best friend, I can see right through her. I guess, everybody needs a friend like that.