Chapter 3 - Prankster

"Alice. Sweetie. You have to get up now because we have to get going in about 2 hours" I heard my mom say. I walked over to my bathroom and took a shower. When I was done I blow dried my hair and checked twitter. I had gotten so many mentions and so many new followers. How did this happen? Then I realized it had to be because of Chaz. I connect my phone to my speakers and started to get ready while singing along to the songs being played. I changed into the clothes I had bought at the mall the day before. I curled my long hair and put on my accessories. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and I actually looked okay for once.

"Ready to go, beautiful?" my mom said with a huge smile on her lips.

"Never been more ready!" I said smiling back. We hopped in the car and started to sing along to 'As long as you love me' by Justin and Big Sean that was on the radio. Coincidence? I don't think so. We stopped by at Starbucks, bought our drinks and continued our way to the arena.  

We met Jeremy at the parking lot and was told parked inside the gates. I have never been this nervous in my whole life...

"ALIIIICE!" Jaxon and Jazmyn screamed in unison and hugged me tight. I loved them so much! "hi guys! Woah, you've grown so much!" I said laughing and hugging them back, realizing that i hadn't seen them in so long. Next thing I know is me being attacked by hugs and introduced to a whole lot of people.

"I have an idea..." Kenny said. " we should surprise Justin and put you in the meet and greet line. You'll come in to this room behind the curtains and take a picture with him, he'd be so surprised and shocked at the same time." he said smiling. I had known Justin my whole life, and by this i mean that ive been the victim of a lot of pranks. He always called himself the prankster... We all agreed and I went into the waiting room together with Alfredo. He was actually a really nice guy and he'd be perfect for Elise.  

More and more people showed up and they were so happy yet so sad.  

Almost all of them cried and some o them even fainted. All of them came to Fredo, Dan, Tay James and the rest of the crew and wanted to take pictures and they gave them stuff. Soon enough, I was left by my own in the line. "great" I said to myself and rolled my eyes..