"I'm pretty sure..."I said feeling my cheeks redden.

"Christ I feel like I'm talking to you back when you and Jax first started messing around."

"That's exactly how I feel right now."Laughing I leaned against the counter and smiled.

"He still thinks he's going to break me..So we don't. Not as much as I'd like and not as much as when I first came back to charming."

"You just gotta take charge. Teller men love that." She told me and my cheeks only got hotter.

"Oh I know. It's just been a little hard. I don't find my body sexy yet."I admitted only to have two sets of eyes roll at me.

"What?"I asked again.

"Charlie you look the same as you did already."Gemma told me.

"It's been four months, you look great."Neeta told me.

"Oh no I don't."

"You're tits and ass are bigger and you have more hips to you. So what?"Gemma said and I sighed.

"Anyway...I'm going to take a shower."I said walking away from the conversation.

"I'll watch the kids tonight!"She called out to me and I just shook my head. Walking past the twins room I saw Abel sitting on the floor drawing a picture. He looked at me putting his finger over my lips telling me to stay quiet. I gave him a wide smile nodding before heading back to the room. I closed the door to the bedroom. I started the water in the shower before stripping out of my jeans and shirt and shoes. I waited until the water was warm enough then I stepped inside. I took in a deep breath closing my eyes as the water ran down my body.

My hands touched over the scar from my c- section, running back and forth over it. I honestly didn't know how long I was standing there in my own head space before I started singing my favorite Stevie Nicks song Landslide. I had just finished washing my hair when my hand went right back to touching my scar. It was my biggest scar and I wasn't quite used to it yet. Plus I knew exactly how I got all my scars. I I could tell you every detail of what happened. But with this one I had no idea. I had no memory of what happened just that I passed out on the bathroom floor then I woke up to Jax a month later.

"You know that scar only shows that you've been through another battle."I jumped hearing a voice even though I knew exactly who was it was. I opened my eyes and turned around to look at the most handsome man leaning against the bathroom counter as he stared at me.

"I think I'm the one who tells you that."I said my voice echoing in the shower.

"I knew I got it from somewhere."He told me with a smirk. I pressed my hand to the glass down of the shower as took of his cut laying it on the counter the he walked towards me and opened the door. I welcomed the cool air that hit my skin.

"I missed you."He said.

"I missed you too."I replied leaning forward I kissed his lips.

"I'm glad you're home."I said against his lips.

"Me too." He broke the kiss and stepped back while he pulled off his white shirt and un buttoned his jeans pulling them off his hips and stepping out of them along with his shoes.

"What are you doing."

"Taking a shower."He said with a small grin on his lips.

"I got a little dirty while I was away."Jax winked at me pulling his boxers down. I had to look up to his face to keep my self from looking at what I craved.

"You can look, Darlin'. I've been in here looking at you for awhile."He told me stepping into the shower closing the door behind him. His hands went straight for my hips while his lips kissed my jaw.

"Could have said something."I said looking up at him to see his smirk water running down his body.

"And miss out on seeing you touch yourself..I don't think so."

"I wasn't even touching myself like that."I said my hand running up his arm.

"I know."He said in a whisper. His lips found my neck then my jaw then my lips. He kissed me slow and passionate. Our lips moved in sync as his hands gently touched my naked wet flesh. My hand found his now damp hair holding his head to mine while our kiss increased becoming rougher. He grabbed both of my thighs lifting me up pressing my back to the cool tile wall. Both my hands locked in his soft blonde hair.

It only took a second for him to fill me completely, with one thrust. We both broke the kiss to let out a moan and I tilted my head back against the wall. Jackson waited a moment before he started to move against me, letting not only him but I get used to him being inside of me. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss being this close to him. Jackson and I had always had a very sexual relationship and being this connected to each other only made us closer.

"Fuck."He whispered thrusting up into me. His lips kissed my chest as I held onto him. He kissed my bare breast before his lips wrapped around my nipple; sucking gently. Within seconds I called out as I came my muscles tightening as I had my release. My hand holding onto the back of his neck as I moaned begging for more while he thrusted through my orgasim.

"You won't break me."I told him, telling him not to hold back on me. It didn't take long for Jax to actually start really moving against me, after I put his fear a ease. He surely wasn't being gentle with me anymore and I loved every second of it. My nails dug into his back tightly. Jax kissed every inch of my skin that he could reach biting and sucking as he went. I felt his hot groan against the crook of my neck.

"Charlie."He moaned to me causing my eyes to close. Just hearing his moans alone and knowing that I brought him such pleasure made me grow closer to my bliss. My heart rate increased and my breathing turned into pants.The moment he felt me clench around him he slowed his pace, going easy on me. Teasing me. Denying me of my second orgasim.

"Jackson...Please." I begged. Pants moans and grunts came from both of us the longer we went. It wasn't until my third orgasim that we stopped panting and gasping for air. The whole bathroom was full of steam. From us and also the shower.

"You did miss me..."I hushed out, completely out of breath. A tired chuckle came from him as he reached over to turn the water off and sat me back on my feet.

"I told you I did."He said and kissed my temple opening the shower door he stepped out and I followed behind him. I bit my bottom lip as I stared at his full back tattoo. He wrapped a towel around his waist making his way back over to me.

"You missed me too."He said and pecked my lips.

"I just hope you didn't knock me up again... We haven't had sex like that since you did." I told him squeezing my hair with the towel.

"I hope not. I can't go through that again."He said and pulled me into the bedroom.

"Oh no...We can't go again."I said shaking my head as he dropped his towel and loosened mine.

"We have a four orgasim minimum if I remember."He said grinning sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"You're mother is here!"I whispered.

"She's heard me before and I'm sure she's heard us before."He said and I shook my head placing my hands on my hips. He licked his lips raky my body with hungry eyes.

"Have I told you how sexy you look?"I rolled my eyes straddling his lap. A grin came to him.

"Ten minutes."I said.

"Darlin' I only need three to make you come."He whispered in my ear before he kissed my jaw making me shiver.

{Hope you guys like the more steamy side to Jax and Charlie. Leave comments on what you think!}