Chapter 18

~Michael's POV~

She likes me? She actually like me? Wow I can't believe this! This is like a dream come true for me!!

I'm sure I smiled so big that all the boys started to laugh.

I didn't care at least I know Isabelle likes me back. She giggles and smiles at me.

I thought to myself, "don't ruin this for you Michael, you know she likes you. But don't say or do anything that will make her stop."

I was still staring at her. I can see her blushing.

All the boys start calling out my name.

"Isabelle will you go out with me?" I said.

WAiT WhaT I diD NoT JUsT SAy ThAT

I just said that.

Everyone got silent.

I looked at Isabelle.. She didn't have the look on her face I was hoping for.. She didn't have the 'yes Michael of course I'll go out with you' nope not that look. She had the 'I'd rather stay friends, sorry.' Look.

~Isabelle's POV~

"Isabelle will you go out with me?" Michael asked me.

I don't exactly want to go out Michael right now. But that's only because I'm not sure about my feelings yet.

Yes I like Michael. He's helped me. He's helped me a lot these past few months that I've known him.

But.. I still think I like Luke. It's just something about that boy I can't let go.

I don't want to go out with Michael and also like someone else. That's just not right.

I know how that feels...

I just need to say I'd rather stay friends but then again should I give it a shot? Maybe he'll help me get over Luke.

Oh my god why can't I just make up my mind. I wish I can just disappear at this very second. I don't know what to say. I can't just stay quiet. I need to say something.

But what do I say?

//////////////////////////////////////

OMG GUYS IM ALIVE!! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE 200 YEARS I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE NEXT AND ALSO SCHOOL. SCHOOL IS SO BUSY SO IM SO SORRY. HOPEFULLY ILL GET EVERYTHING TOGETHER AND UPDATE MORE OFTEN

BUT ANyways.....

What do you guys WANT Isabelle to say? 🤔  yes to Michael that she will go out with him or no and to stay being friends?

I might just have her say what the majority says for her to say (that probably made no sense lol)

OKAY BUT AGAIN IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

it's LIKE 2 AM WHERE I AM SO I SHOULD START GOING TO SLEEP 😂

buT ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS

vote, comment, and share with your friends :)))

Thank you if you are still reading this book 😂

I love every single one of you 💕💖✨😍😘💖💕