Chapter 15

~Isabelle's POV~

I woke up and walked straight to the bathroom to get ready for school.

I took a quick shower and started to dressed. I put on a black shirt which has a cute inspiring quote on it. And then my black ripped skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and just put it in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth. I looked in the mirror and saw that my face still has some bruises and cuts..well of course Taylor beat me up just yesterday so they wouldn't be gone just yet.

I walked to my room and put on my black van and grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I immediately say Calum,Michael, and Ashton.

Calum and Michael must've spent the night.

"Good morning." I said to the boys.

"Morning sis" Ashton said.

"Good morning" Calum and Michael both said.

I didn't want much to eat so I just got a pop tart.

We all walked to Ashton's car. Calum and Ashton went in the front and Michael and I went in the back.

------

We finally got to school and Ashton parked and then we all went out.

I walked in with the boys and then went to my locker.

"Isabelle!" I heard someone yell and run towards me.

I turned around and saw Riley.

"Hey Riley.." I said

"What happened to you??" She said looking at my face.

"Taylor just beat me up..it's nothing new." I answered and it's true since we were in 4th grade she starting bullying me and I have no idea why.. What did I do?

"Ouch, are you okay?" She asked me.

"I guess..I don't even know.. Anyways where is Niall??" I asked once I noticed for once she isn't with Niall.

"Oh we broke up. He was seeing another girl and I was just like, I could find a better guy, and I think I can." She answered.

"But you both could've talked about it, you have liked him since like forever."

"I know but things happen for a reason."

"Yea. So let's get to class, yeah?" I said cause I didn't want to be late.

"Yeah"

We walked to class.

------

It's finally lunch and I sit with the boys and Riley. Luke was sitting with us..and was being himself. Like he was all nice and funny. Being like he used to be.

But we all knew it wouldn't last....

Taylor walked to the table and sat on his lap and started to kiss him.

But surprisingly Luke pulled away.

"What was that for?!?" Taylor practically yelled.

"I don't want to kiss you right now. I am talking to my friends." Luke said and looked at all of us and smiled.

Taylor glared at me. "And her? That girl. Friends with her? Remember what I told you."

"Okay 'that girl' has a name, and it's Isabelle. And I don't care what you told me anymore. I was so stupid for listening to you. I can be friends with whoever I want." Luke responded.

Taylor looked mad. "Okay then you know what that m-

Luke cut her off. "We're done. Now you can leave."

"Woah woah woah. You don't dump me I have never been dumped and I'm never going t-

"Well I just dumped you.. Bye bye."

"You are so gonna regret this. You are going to miss me." Taylor said.

Luke laughed. "In your dreams."

"Whatever." She said, flipping her hair and walking away.

We were all shocked.

"What? I thought you all hated her..and you wanted me to break up with her."  Luke said.

"We do, and we are all glad you broke up with her. It's just we are shocked because we thought you would have stayed with her and...kept on bullying me..so you can be with her.." I said, the boys did tell me he has liked her since they were kids.

"Yeah but I'd rather have my best friends then Taylor. I could get over her. But I always have to have you guys in my life." Luke said.

"Awwwwww" we all said.

//////////////////////////////////////////

I'm back! I am so so so sorry I haven't updated in like forever! I feel so bad..hopefully will start updating more😁 I really need to keep my promise on updating more often, and updating 2 times a week. Also school is about to start soon so that sucks😕 this chapter isn't really that long.😁

Well I hope all of you like this chapter.😊 and thank you to everyone that reads this book and thank you so much for getting me to 3.70k and more reads. 😅🎉🎉 I'm actually surprised that, that many people read my book🎉🎂🎉🎂

Thanks sooooooo much for reading☺️
🌸Vote,comment, and all that jazz🌸
Until next time✌🏼️
Luv ya! 💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️😍