Chapter 11

~Michael's POV~

I knew it! I just knew that Isabelle likes Luke. Yes, I do like Isabelle..a lot. Seems like she doesn't like me back though... But she's going through a hard time in life so I shouldn't just ignore her, I should help her out. I'll see her tomorrow at school.

Should I tell her I like her??

Once she told me she likes Luke, I left I didn't want to hear anymore. I went in my car and l left. I'm at home right now in bed....thinking. About Isabelle. Her beautiful face, soft long light brown hair, green and sometimes hazel eyes, how funny she is, how much she loves food(like me), and so much more she's literally a perfect girl...to me.

Then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I said.

It was Calum. "Hi" Calum said.

"What do you want?" I asked, I really didn't want to talk to anyone but if it had to be someone it would be Isabelle.

"I came to check on you."

"Why?" I asked Calum.

"Because Isabelle texted me telling me that she told you guys she likes Luke. And she said you looked a bit hurt once she said it, she wanted me to ask you if you're okay.?" Calum said.

It makes me feel a bit better knowing that she actually thought about me.

Calum continued by saying, "She's worried you're not going to want to be her friend anymore..."

I feel bad now. I shouldn't have walked out the house like that.

"Yeah I'm okay. And yes, yes I do like Isabelle. A lot. But she likes Luke so she can like him..." I said.

"Yeah I remember the first day we met her, you said that you had a bit of a crush on her." Calum said.

"Yup." I responded.

"Good you're okay. I think I need to go now before my mum sees I'm not home and also cause I should be sleeping for school tomorrow." Calum said.

"Okay, goodbye see you tomorrow at school." I said and he waved at me and left.

I feel like I should text Isabelle...I am.

To: Isabelle💕- Goodnight. xx

To: Mikey🍕- See you at school. Goodnight. xx

So...I texted her and she replied right away just like 10 seconds. And yes I have a heart emoji by her name. I think she has a pizza emoji for mine the last time I checked.

It was already 12 and I think I should go to sleep and see what tomorrow has waiting for us...me.

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Who do you guys ship? I want to know.. Michael and Isabelle? Luke and Isabelle? Luke and Taylor? Calum and Isabelle? I want to know...this will be interesting.
Thank you💖guys so much for getting me to 1k reads.✨🎉 that's cool!
I honestly thought no one would want to read my book, but I guess I was wrong. It's summer! And that means more updating and more time to write! Yay!😊Thanks for reading! 😘 hope you liked it☺️ Vote, comment, and all that jazz.
Until next time✌🏼️
Luv ya💙💚💛💜❤️