Chapter 3

I woke up earlier than usual today. I don't know why so I just went on Twitter for a while.

I got a text from Riley.

To:Izzy- Good morning!!

To:Riley- Good morning!

To:Izzy- We have to go to school today for this lame thing...

To:Riley- What?! It's Saturday...

To:Izzy- I know that's exactly what I said. Be ready in 10 minutes,I'm driving to your house now.

To:Riley- Ok

So we have to go to school today. Ugh.

I walk to Ashton's room. He's up on his phone.

"Ashton?"

"Yes?"

"Are you going to school today?"

"No,but you are."

So even Ash knew that I was going to school and didn't tell me.

"For what? Why do I have to go?"

"For this carnival thing."

For a carnival? Why? Ugh

"Why are you not going?" I asked Ashton cause of course that's what's going on in my head. Why doesn't he need to go?

"Cause I helped out after school. They said to me if I helped the people decorate the carnival I don't need to go."

"Ok." After that I quickly remembered I only had about 10 minutes to get ready.

I quickly brushed my teeth, put on my All Time Low t-shirt and black skinny jeans and put my hair in a ponytail. I then went downstairs and put on my converse.

Riley should be coming any second now.

I saw Riley pull up in our driveway I quickly got up and started to head for the door. "Ashton I'm leaving now!!"

I then left the house and went into Riley's car.

----

We made it to the carnival. Most people I know are here. And some people I've never think I've seen before.

Everyone was just having fun and I'm all alone now because Riley left to go with Niall,typical Riley.

I was left alone. So I just started walking around until Taylor comes out of nowhere.

"Oh look who it is , it's Isasmell." She said and then giggled to herself. Is that suppose to be funny? Isa-smell? Really?

She then left surprisingly. I was glad she didn't try and beat me up.

I'm walking by this huge crowd of people. And I was suddenly tripped by, the one and only, Taylor. I didn't fall,though. I was happy because if I would've fallen,I probably would've been on the floor with my nose bleeding or head hurting. Someone caught me.

He was tall,blondish hair,gorgeous blue eyes,and a lip ring. He is so attractive. I don't think I've seen him before.

"Hi,I'm Luke." Luke. Luke. Luke. That's a nice name.

"Hi,Im Isabelle." I replied with a smile.

~Luke's POV~

I'm walking through this huge crowd and I saw this girl she was alone. I felt bad,so I started to walk towards her.

While I was walking towards her Taylor looked like she wanted to do something to her so I waited and she did. Taylor tripped her.

I ran to this girl and caught her right away,so she wouldn't fall. We looked at each other for a while until I broke the silence.

"Hi,I'm Luke."

"Hi,I'm Isabelle." She said with a smile. She has one of the most beautiful smiles I've ever seen.

"Do you want to come get a hotdog with me?"
Really Luke? A hotdog? I think she thinks I'm weird now.

"I'd love to." I'm glad she actually agreed with me.

----

I won Isabelle a big stuffed teddy bear. She loves it. Turns out we have a lot in common. We both like the same bands,food,and much more.

I had to go to Ashton's house today. And he said he has a sister,so I'm going to meet his sister and the rest of the boys.

Hopefully I won't embarrass myself like I did with Isabelle.

~Isabelle's POV~

Today was a good day. I met a new friend and he's really sweet he even one me a big teddy bear.

It was around 5pm and Ashton said he is going to bring his best friends over today. I wasn't sure what time,but I think I should go home already.

"Luke,I think I should get going I think my brother is waiting for me."

"Ok,I'll see you soon?"

"Yeah at school next week?"

"Sounds good." Then he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

I was going to wait for Riley to come with me,cause she was my ride,but it seems like she has other plans.

She's sitting on a bench with Niall. Their kissing. I guess they told each other they liked each other.

So I decided to walk to walk home.

-----

I finally got home and opened the door.

"Hi,Ashton." I greeted him when I walked in. He was currently sitting on the couch eating chips.

"Hi,Izzy. How was your day today?"

"It was fun!" And it really was cause I spend it all with Luke.

"Cool, my friends are coming in about an hour or so."

"Ok." Then I ran up to my room and sat on my bed and started to watch YouTube.

-----

There was a knock on the door and I already knew it was Ashton's best friends.

So I went downstairs. And I saw him. Luke. I recognized him immediately. And I'm sure he saw me too.

"Isabelle! Isabelle!!" Ashton said and cut me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"You were just standing on the stairs looking like a weirdo."

"Oh I guess I was."

I walked towards the boys. And Ashton introduced all 3 of them to me.

"That is Calum."

"That is Michael."

"And that is Luke."

I smiled and introduced myself.

"Hi,I'm Isabelle."

I gave all of them a hug. And Michael quickly then ran to the living room and told us.

"Let's play video games!! Even you Isabelle." I loved playing video games,so I quickly ran and got a controller and sat down.

"You actually like playing video games?" Michael asked me.

"Of course I do!" And then Luke sat next to me and said to me. "So your Ashton's sister?"

"Yes I am."

"That's cool so we'll see each other more often." He said and smiled.

"Yup."

And we all had the best. And I do mean the BEST afternoon ever!! It was awesome and to top all of that I now have 3 more friends.
///////////////
Hello!😄 I know,I know I didn't update yesterday. I'm sorry. I was super busy. Hopefully you guys liked this chapter😄 Vote,comment, and yeah!😂Thanks for reading.