Chapter 9

~Isabelle's POV~

I woke up...great it's Monday. Another day of torture.

I got up and took a shower. I got out and put a black shirt on and black skinny jeans, with a flannel tied around my waist. I brushed my teeth and then out my hair in a messy bun. I put my converse on and then headed downstairs to see Ashton at the table with some toast in his hand.

"Good morning sis. Here you go" Ashton said handing me a few pieces of toast.

"Good morning big bro. And thanks" I said grabbing the toasts and starting to eat.

A few minutes later we were in the car and we were driving to school.

---

Ashton and I walked inside and made our own ways.

I walked to my locker to get all my books and stuff for class. Then I here some familiar voices, but there's a boy's voice too this time..

I turn around to see Taylor and her 'minions' with Luke. Great! Does that mean she now has Luke on her side. I guess we'll find out.

"Hello Luke." I said but he didn't answer. Yup he's on her side. And that means..bullying..more...harder...

Taylor stepped up closer to me and slapped me and laughed. "It's funny how you think Luke actually wanted to be your friend! Ha! Why would he want to be friends with you?!?"

I think she's right..why would he want to be friends with me? Why was he even nice to me in the first place? Why would any of them want to be friends with me?

She pushed me against the locker and then said, "Im letting you go today but watch out all this week."

I started to walk away until someone tripped me and I face planted on the floor. My head started to hurt. I turned around and saw Luke... Luke tripped me. Of course he did. He officially has become one of 'Taylor's minions'.

I turned to start walking again, I think I should go to the nurse my head is really hurting! I glanced at Luke and Taylor one last time and they were kissing..... Well okay then.

I walked to the nurse and she had me lay down for a while.

A few minutes later passed and the nurse told me to go back to class. My head still hurts but I have to deal with it, I walked to class.

-----

After school, Luke was suppose to walk with me to go home...but I guess he has other plans. Ashton was staying after school for something in class.

I walked home by myself.

-------

I finally got home I went inside and locked the door. I went upstairs to my room and changed into some comfortable clothes. I headed downstairs and got a snack. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. It's was Michael.

"Hi Mikey" I say with a smile.

"Hi Izzy" Michael said and hugged me and then pulled away.

He walks in and closes the door. We both sit on the couch but Michael looks at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"I heard, what happened today in school." Michael answered.

About how Luke tripped me and I had to go to the nurse because my head was hurting ALOT. And as we speak my head is killing me!

"You know?" I asked him. How would he know?

"Yeah. I saw you in the nurse...What exactly happened? Why were you in the nurse though?" Michael said.

Okay so Michael didn't know all that happened.

"Well, Luke tripped me and I fell and my head started to hurt so I went to the nurse. And at this moment it still hurts." I said.

"Aww" Michael then got up and then sat next to me.

He wrapped his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest.

"Your head still hurts?" Michael asked me.

"Yeah..." I responded.

Michael sighed and said, "Luke has changed since he got with Taylor, he's even gone to being super nice to you to being a complete jerk to you and starting to bully you. Why would he pick her over you? I just don't get it. You are funny, beautiful, loves to eat, loves to play video games, love music almost as much as I do and much more."

I blushed a bit from his comment about me. "Thanks Mikey."

"No problem, I was just telling you the truth."

Did he really think I was beautiful and funny?

"You're the best."

"You're even more better than me."

"Not possible."

"Is possible."

"Whatever." I finally just said and laughed.

I started to feel myself drifting off to sleep. I yawned and before I knew it I was asleep.

~Michael's POV~

"Isabelle?" I said quietly there was no answer. I think she fell asleep. I smiled and then kissed her forehead and fell asleep as well a few minutes later.

///////////////////////

Was this good? I don't even know? I started this chapter a few days ago and then right after I had to do something, and I just finished right now😁

I hope you liked this chapter.😊 thanks for reading!😘✨❤️
Vote,comment, and all that jazz💖
Until next time✌🏼️
Luv ya💕