Chapter 6

~Ashton's POV~
I was actually going to tell Isabelle who Luke likes,but then I got cut off by Luke.

I just don't know why he would like her. It's just not right. He's liked her since he was 12. She is just not good for him. She is really popular..and a lot of other boys like her too. But I have a feeling she likes Luke.

~Isabelle's POV~
I am walking to class and I was so close to starting a fight with Taylor,because I 'bumped into her'. I didn't. I simply walked passed her.

Why would someone like her? I mean yes she's popular but there's a whole bunch of boys that like her. I just don't get it.

But now she went to go walk with her other friends to class.

I'm walking alone. I haven't seen Riley since the carnival. She's been with Niall. I'm happy for her for finally getting 'the boy of her dreams'.

"Hey Isabelle." Harry walked up to me.

"Hi Harry."

"What class are you going to now?"

"Math"

"I got science. I'll see you around?"

"Yeah I'll see you around"

Then he waved bye and went to class.

I walked into Math and saw Riley sitting at her desk. It looked like she was crying from what I see. I walked up to her.

"What's wrong Riley?"

She continued to cry. "Niall.."

Niall! He broke her heart already?!? I can't see my best friend like this.

"What did he do?" I was waiting for her to like say, she saw him with another girl..or something like that.

"He-he was hugging another g-girl." Riley replied trying to stop crying.

"He was hugging another girl.?"

"Yes"

At that moment Niall walked in. I walked up to him. "Niall you hugged another girl and now Riley is crying...."

I honestly think Riley is being a bit over dramatic,he hugged a girl. What if it was like his cousin or something.

"Really?"

"Yes"

Niall walked passed me to go talk to Riley. I saw Riley turn away to not face him.

~Riley's POV~
He was hugging another girl! I don't know who he was hugging but she was way prettier than me.

Niall came up to me and knelt down in front of my desk. I turned away.

"Riley? Listen to me please." Niall said and I slowly turned back around to face him.

"That was my cousin..."
Niall said and automatically I felt stupid.

"Oh Niall I thought she was someone else."

"It's ok Riley." He then kissed my cheek and walked to his seat.

~Isabelle's POV~
So as from what I see Niall and Riley made up. They do make a cute couple. Their always happy when their together.

I then walked to sit down at my chair.

I saw Michael walk in the room.

He's in this class? How did I never recognize him?

"Hey Isabelle." Michael waved and smiled. He sat to the desk next to me.

"Hi Mikey." I said and smiled.

We started talking about the most random stuff you can think about. It was a good talk.

Then the teacher came in the room.

She would ALWAYS have us pair up in groups and now that Riley is with Niall all the time,I can maybe be partners with Michael?

"I will be picking your partners." The teacher, Mrs.Bridge,said. For the first time in forever she's going to pick the partners.

She was calling pairs of names. Then...

"Isabelle Irwin and Michael Clifford."

I looked over at Michael and he looked happy. Hopefully he's good at Math,and if he isn't...this is going to be trouble cause I'm like the WORST in Math.

We all got in our partners and started working.

----

Finally it was time to go home. I got all my stuff and walked outside and waited for Ash to come out.

Ashton finally came out of school. We went into the car and Aston started to drive.

I looked out the window.

Today was a good day. It was awesome. I learned more about Michael. And now I also know who to go to if I'm sad.

We finally got home and Ashton and I walked inside.

-----

I'm in bed watching TV. And on my phone.

Half watching TV half on my phone. That reason is because I'm texting Michael. He's now one of my best friends. And that makes me happy.

It's late and I think I should go to sleep.

I turned my TV off and put my phone on my dresser and drifted off to sleep.

////////////////
This chapter was mostly at school. And The POVS changed a lot. Hopefully you like reading my story😊 please vote,comment, and thanks for reading😘🙈💕
Until next time✌️