Chapter 17

~Isabelle's POV~

"I'll start!" Ashton said, being very excited to play. "Michael, truth or dare?" He asked smirking at him.

"Dare." Michael said unsure.

"Yay! I dare you to...text your crush." Ashton told Michael.

I really wanted it to be me.. What if Michael liked me? That would be amazing! No no no..I like Luke. Or do I? I don't even know. But if Michael did like me that-

I was cut by my phone buzzing. I looked down and saw that I got a message...from Michael. I knew what was gonna happen next.

I looked up to see Michael blushing while looking at me.

I unlocked my phone and read the text.

From Mikey💖🍕:I really, really like you.

He...likes me.

What do I do? I'm having mixed emotions. I like him too. I do. Do I even like Luke? I think those feelings for him faded away... Hard to say, but it's the truth. Honestly what if he still likes her. What if he still likes Taylor? I'm sure he still does. I mean all the boys in our school do like Taylor. What if he still is with her and is just pretending not to? Like what if he is dating her but is trying to get close to me and then just hurt me again? What if both of them hurt me? I'll be even more hurt than now. I'm just sometimes scared to say things because I always seem to say the wrong things. I am really bad at making decisions.

~Michael's POV~

"Yay! I dare you to...text your crush." Ashton said to me.

I quickly glanced at Isabelle and then went back to my phone.

To Isabelle💞: I really, really like you.

It took me a few seconds to send but then finally I tapped that send button and it sent.

I started to blush massively.

She looked at me then to her phone. She is staring at her phone now and just still. She doesn't say anything just sits there. I would like to see a reaction from her.

But Isabelle is the type of person to show no emotion to things. She's good at keeping stuff to herself.

It looks like she's thinking but then again, I don't even know.

We all just sit there and I'm pretty sure all the boys have already figured out it was Isabelle that I like.

I think I have to give her time to figure out what she feels.

The moment I met Isabelle I was sure she was the one. She's so beautiful I can't even explain it. I wish she w-

I was cut off by Isabelle's voice.

"I really like you too."

//////////////////////////////////

Woah! That cliff hanger though.😂
What do you think is going to happen next? What do you think Michaels reaction is going to be?

Thank you guys so much for reading!
vote, comment, and all that jazz
Until next time..
Luv ya!💖