2. Kiss the cake.

Song of the chapter// This girl is on fire by Alicia Keys.

Eugene Hansen's POV...

When I was a little boy, my mother always used to tell me that the most important thing in this world is love. The tiny four letter word held the greatest power that can either break you or make you.

Whenever she used to tell me this – I always got confused because I couldn't understand the meaning behind those words until – that particular day. And, I understood the clear meaning behind her words.

Love – it's the thing which people take thinking it as a cure but in truth; it's the poison which is not only capable to break you but destroys you beyond repair.

Love is weakness, nothing else. That's why I never allowed myself to get weak.

Only when I was inside the confinement of the hotel room, did I realize how much I craved for the distraction. So far, I was having a nice day with her.

 She was smiling seductively at my direction as she started unbuttoning her top. I put my hand over her delicate skin and stopped her from whatever she's doing. I could see the disappointment in her eyes as she must have had negative thoughts that why I stopped her from undressing herself. Now being the gentleman that I was how could I disappoint a sexy girl like her.

"Allow me the opportunity to undress you my lady." I said, with a smirk. Girls like them were just my favorite time pass. Since I was the son of a billionaire, they used me to maintain their social status and I used them to quench my thirst.

They were my distraction from this shitty world.

I started unbuttoning her shirt and removed her top kissing her hard on the lips. My hands travelled down her already naked thighs not to forget that the shorts she was wearing were only covering her private parts. How could girls call this piece of cloth as a dress to appear in public places is still unknown to me. It's not like I was complaining. I didn't mind at all as it saved a lot of my time while undressing her. Eventually all the clothing articles were removed from our body.

I collapsed beside her after we were finished, trying to catch my breath. The girl laid her head in my chest panting heavily. I pulled her closer to my body as I looked into her grey eyes. There was the same sexual satisfaction in her eyes that I saw every time I had sex with a girl. I never saw the thing I wanted to see in a girl's eyes that would make my heart flutter. But as usual nothing happened like that. My heart didn't move an inch for the girl sleeping beside me. "That was really good." She said in her sexy voice.

"I know." I said, giving my signature smile. She started advancing towards me again only if she knew that I had never sex for the second time with the same person. Before I could stop her my phone started ringing from somewhere in the room. "My phone." I said getting up from the bed before she could protest. I saw my phone in the middle of our discarded clothes and pressed the answer button. "Hello."

"Buddy, help me. I am in trouble. I am in downtown." A very familiar panicked voice echoed from the other end of the line. The phone disconnected and I didn't wait for a second as I started wearing my clothes.

"What are you doing?" the girl asked when I was finished dressing.

"I have to go." I said without bothering to look at her as I searched for my socks.

"But why? We're having such fun." She complained.

"Sorry baby. But there are other things that's important to me rather than having sex with you." I said flatly as I leaned down and gave her a last lingering kiss on the lips as our final goodbye so that she would always remember me because I was sure I was never going to see her again that's why I never bothered asking her name. I still can't believe how girls could be so stupid enough to jump in the bed with a guy who didn't even ask her their name. It's not like that I care in the first place as much as I get what I want.