“Are you OK?” Said the voice I really didn’t want to hear right now. I took my head out of my hands to look at him, just to make sure I wasn’t imagining it. Unfortunately for me he was really there and I wasn’t imagining it.

      I blushed “Um, yes I’m fine thank you An- Jophiel” I said, I almost called him Angel again.

     He smiled kindly at me “Good” Pulling up a chair he put his hand on my head, I warmed at his touch “I wouldn’t want my partner to be unwell.” Patting my head he laughed.

      I take it back, he couldn’t be My Angel. He is far too cocky for my liking. “What’s up princess? Has your Angel got your tongue?” He said, winking at me “Because there are ways I could make that better, all of which consist of nudity and your bedroom.”

     OK, this guy is REALLY cocky. I shook his hand from my head “Look Jophiel-“he cut me off “Joe, call me Joe.” I continued “Joe, I am not happy that we have to be ballet partners, and to be honest I don’t like you very much. You seemed nice at first, but turns out you’re just an arrogant prick.” And with those words I got up and walked towards Casey, but just as I was walking past Joe and I swear I heard him whisper “You don’t know me at all.”

     Monday at school was a nightmare. Unfortunately for me some of the girls in my ballet class are very popular for gossip. Usually I don’t care, but now my ‘fainting spell’ is top of the gossip list.

     I am so pissed off.

     “Angie?” A female voice said, I’m guessing it’s another person to congratulate me on my idiocy. I turn to see Chloe Smith, a girl in my English class. “Yes, may I help you?” I asked sarcastically.

     She smiled shyly, but with a hint of worry behind it, and said “I know everyone’s talking about your fainting thing, but don’t worry it’ll pass soon.” Her voice was so full with confidence.

     I had to ask “Um, what do you mean?” Slightly confused I raised an eyebrow after the question. Winking at me she replied “Let’s just say there’s going to be a new gossip happening very soon.” Nudging my arm she finished with “So, you’re welcome. Byeee”

    Watching her dash away I heard Casey’s cry “Ang, Ang! You are not going to believe this!” I turned to her thinking to myself I think I am.

    She continued “You know Chloe Smith? In your English class?” My nod signalled for her to continue “Yeah, well, Sammy says that Danielle says that Courtney heard that…” She paused for dramatic affect, which nearly made me kill her.

   “Shesleptwithlucasparker” Casey said it so fast I didn’t hear her. “Um, come again?” I asked.

    “Shesleptwithlucasparker! She slept withlucasparker!” Starting to make sense she finally gasped out “She slept with LUCAS PARKER!!!”

      Lucas Parker is the schools number one hottie. He’s tall, dark brown hair that he has spiked up at the back with the rest floating in his eyes. His chocolate brown eyes shine like a child’s would do, and he’s still rather baby faced. This, for most of the girls, is a real turn on. My estimation is that every girl in year eleven – including myself at one point – is or has been in love with him.

     “Get out!” I said, wow I’m really going to need to say thank you to Chloe. “This is such weird news, but I feel sorry for Chloe. She’s going to be top news.” I said feeling a little bad, but I still smiled “Although in my case it’s good, everyone will stop talking about the fainting.”

      From the look on Casey’s face it was like I was shining the light on a truth. But I don’t know what she might be thinking about.

     “Talking of the fainting thing” I defiantly knew then “You never told me what happened.” Putting her hands on her hips she asked “So what happened?”

      I couldn’t tell her here. And so I took her by the hand and dragged her to the music room, I was surprised she didn’t put up a struggle.

      Sitting at the grand piano I sighed heavily, Casey – being her usual self – said “Come on babe, you have to tell me.” Her tone softened “I know this is eating you up inside.”

      This was the Casey I knew so well; her loving caring nature was always able to make me feel better, or tell her what was making me feel so wrong.

      And so I told her “He looks like My Angel.” I said, and that was all I needed to say. I was then met by Casey and one of her loving hugs that wrapped me in warmth, her arms held me tight and she whispered “I understand.”

  That was all I needed to hear.