"I bet your panties are dripping wet aren't they?" He said while chuckling then walking into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Ugh! Cassidy. Control.

Trust me when I tell you, it took everything out of me not to go in there and prounce on top of him.

Images of me riding him played repeatedly in my mind . God. Please help me.

As I layed in the bed, my hunger for his body rose. Did I ever mention that increased sexual desire is one of the symptoms or effects of bipolar disorder. I guess me not having sex in ten years has really caughten up with me.

Maybe I just need to get some food in my system.

I heard Chres turn on the shower. Damn! He might as well live here. He here everyday. He's filled up half my closet with his clothes. Like damn. I didn't mind though. I loved his company.

I got out of the bed and began my journey to the kitchen. I say journey because my house is pretty big. I have 4 levels. I'm on the very top and the kitchen is on the second.

As I made my way to the kitchen I passed by Caeden's room. I stopped in front of it and hesitated on whether I should open the door. It had been about a month since I was in there. It was his birthday and I had completely broken down. How could I be so stupid.

I was just turning the doorknob when I heard Chresanto's voice.

"Cassssssssssssss-" he lingered my name and I laughed a bit. He was such a kid.

He came around the corner and stopped at me.

He gave me a charming smile and I felt my cheeks go up in flames.

I had to distract him or for sure, he would ask about this room. It's the only one in the whole house that he hadn't seen.

"You're so childish," I said with a playful smile.

"Oh really," he said with a shocked expression written all over his face. He dropped the towel-that he wore from taking a shower- from around his waist. "Does this LOOK childish to you?"

I shrugged. "Nothin I haven't seen before," I lied.

"Well lets see if it's anything you've ever felt before," he said and within an instant, he had me pinned against the opposite wall.

He vigorously started to kiss on my neck then all of a sudden, he stopped.

"Wait."

He looked over to the door. Caeden's door.

"What room is that?" He asked.

"It's nothing babe," I said and pulled his face towards me, in attempt to get his attention.

He wasn't going down without a fight though. He stared intensely at the door. "But I've never been in there before. What is i---"

Time for a little tease. That'll do it.

I bent down and let my tongue roll over his abs. Instantly he stopped talking. Up & down. Up & down. Then I let it travel a little further once I knew I had his attention. His head was back and his eyes were closed. Even small moans were escaping his lips. I noticed that his ... friend started to rise and quickly to. Ha! Boys are too easy. Am I right ladies or am I right?

As I got up, I let my tongue graze the tip of his friend. As promised, Chres let out a loud moan. It turned me on but you know how many times he's teased me?!?!? Too many to count.

"Woah woah woah. what are you doing? " Chresanto asked once he didn't feel my tongue slithering across his core anymore.

"Getting a snack," I replied casually. "Want one?"

"Yeah." He answered back.

I was shocked at how fast he had gotten over my little "tease." Clearly, an epic FAIL.

"What you want babe?" I asked sweetly.

"A French kiss," he replied.

I smirked and gave him what he wanted. When I stepped back, he looked happy but not satisfied.

"That was nice but I didn't mean for me," he said with a smirk.

I gave him a confused look. If not him... then who?

"I was talking about him," he pointed down to his dick.

I smirked then took hold on to it. I automatically felt his body tense up.

I leaned in to whisper in his ear. "I'm sorry but no.. can .. do."

With every word, I felt him get harder and harder in my very fingertips. He grew until it touched my inner thigh, near my... well you know where all the body parts are right?

I stroked it a few times as I planted kisses down his neck.. then I made a run for it down the stairs.

"You can't keep doing this to me!" He said and chased after me.