Epilogue

Within the next five years, Camila and Y/N had adopted two children; Karla and James had become additions to their family. The couple resided with Zayn and Normani in their home far from the city, while Liam rebuilt a home on the plot of land beside them. Louis and Niall moved in with their brother, all of them enjoying their single life for the time being. The restaurant Ally had managed when she was younger became hers, so she kept to herself in the city. Harry and Dinah moved hours away from their friends and family, seeking as much privacy as possible.

"Y/N! A little help here," Camila called for her wife. Y/N stumbled over to her side with James attached to her leg.

"It's smoking!" Y/N waved at the fumes with her hand, reaching over to close the grill's lid.

"How about you leave the grilling to me?" Liam appeared from across the lawn, with Niall and Louis by his side.

"We're here to save the day!" Louis smiled, removing James from his sister's leg. The small boy giggled, being carried into his uncle's arms. Niall tended to Karla, he'd favored her more due to her quiet nature. The little girl always seemed to be in her little bubble, reading, and writing, she'd taken after Camila.

"Why did I agree to this?" Y/N ran a hand through her tousled hair. Camila laughed, resting her forehead against her wife's.

"You wouldn't want it any other way," Despite Y/N's complaint's, Camila knew she loved their hectic life. Y/N put their kids as a priority, entertaining them until she had no energy left. She strived to be as affectionate as possible and Camila, James, and Karla never went a day without hearing an 'I love you,'.

"Hey!" Harry and Dinah invited themselves over to greet the married couple. As Dinah's hand wrung itself around Camila's shoulder, Y/N caught sight of a ring on her finger.

Instantly, Y/N tackled her brother into a hug.

"Congratulations!" Her voice muffled against his shoulder, Harry pulled away with an enthusiastic smile. Camila gasped, excitedly bouncing up and down - examining the ring on Dinah's finger.

"The world's working out for us, isn't it?" Dinah glanced at the curly-haired boy, both of them blushing at the sight of each other. In a second's notice, a small blur that was Ally swooped in to get the news on Harry and Dinah's engagement - leaving Y/N and Camila to themselves.

Camila sighed, guiding Y/N under the 20-foot flowering pear tree that now resided by their home. Liam admitted to not knowing if he'd planted it correctly but once it grew, it became Y/N and Camila's favorite decorative touch.

Both girls lay under the white blossoms, enjoying the cool shade on a hot summer day. They'd come full circle, being able to succeed in having a family together. They'd reached a balance.

For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health. They'd vowed to love and to cherish one another, and Camila & Y/N planned to keep their vows until death made them part.

---------

A/N:

A couple of other published books you can check out are;

Impaired Judgement, a Camila/You/Lauren story that involves werewolves and vampires.

Heartbreaker, an Ally/You/Lauren story which there aren't many of.