You know I really hate you. Can't you tell me who are you? It looks weird talking to some unknown personality on regular basis. C'mon, you can tell me your name and the reason why I can hear you.

'Fine, I know you are too slow to catch things. My name is Crystal and I am your ......wolf.' She replied too happily.

What do you mean by I am your wolf?

'We can talk later but remember I am part of you. I can hear you, feel you and if you have any problem then you can ask me because you are new to all this stuff' she smiled and I felt that she went deep inside my mind to relax or sit or whatever.

I was shocked.....no; but I was confused? How can she be a part of me?

I guess I will ask her next time when we meet.....scratch that, when we talk.

I decided I will go to school as well look after the wolf. It was quite simple. I just have to connect his monitor with my phone so that time to time I can check on him. My dad made this software because of me so that he can see where I am when he was not with me and I have just updated it with some of the basic features. Now not only it shows the place of the person but it shows all his vitals like body temperature, blood pressure, heartbeat etc. Now was the time to use it. I installed it on my mobile as well in the monitor and connected both of them. The best part of it is that it doesn't require net connection or wi fi. I opened it and it started working soon. Now I don't have to worry about him because my mobile was telling me all information about him.

I took a shower and went to make some breakfast. After taking breakfast I picked my backpack, took a key and went towards my car. I checked my mobile to see any notification regarding the wolf's health but all was normal. I took the deep breath, locked my home and started the car. I have to update my home's security so that I can close and open it with my mobile as well as it can have biometric security system.

I reached my college and went directly to my locker. Today something was different. Maybe students were not chattering like they usually do. Yes everyone was silent like something happened last night. Something they were not hoping to happen. But what happened? I have to find Ashton so I can ask him about what happened in the library.

ASHTON'S POV

Last night was hell. Nobody imagined that could happen to the strongest pack of the werewolves. Everything was in chaos. Like hell has come on the earth. A sudden attack of rogues was not anybody could have imagined. We could have handled them but their leader was so damn intelligent. A sudden attack plus he divided all of us.

Flashback

First he attacked the eastern boundary line which didn't have any house except Osborn's. But Zoe was not present at that moment and it gave me much satisfaction to the heart. Both of us, I and Sam were ready to go but we heard that there was another attack on our college library. Sam took charge of the eastern attack and I went toward the college. Something was off about this attack. Why one would attack library that also in the night time when no one was there. My wolf was on edge. He wants to come out. It was difficult to control him. Never had he disobeyed my order but today it looked like even moon goddess can't control him. I reached the library and smelt the five rouges on the upper level of the library. Beside five heartbeats I can hear one more. But the smell was not clear. My wolf was taking control of me.

'Easy boy, what is happening to you?' I asked him while scanning my surrounding.

'Mate, our mate is in danger.'

Mate...... 'Are you sure because I can't smell her except those rouges and just a heartbeat?'

I was getting agitated thinking that my mate is in danger.