Chapter 31

[Flamefur's POV]

I laid out in the sun outside the nursery. I was still waiting for Metalclaw. How much longer could be possibly be? I wanted him to be back right now. I opened my eyes and saw the dark grey fur of Metalclaw.

"Metalclaw?" I asked a little confused. No, I had to be dreaming. It couldn't be him yet.

"Yes, it's me my Flamefur." He purred. My mate was finally back! Yes! He was even back before our kits were apprentices.

"I've missed you so much over these past few moons." I purred to him and got up and nuzzled him.

"I guess you'll have to go soon now." He sighed.

"Not if I can help it!" Bloodtear hissed and Dark Forest warriors and EverClan warriors started to pour into the camp.

"Metalclaw, go protect the nursery. We can't let them get to the kits." I told him. He nodded and ran off to the nursery. I soon found myself next to a EverClan tom. He hissed at me and we started to circle each other.

I had to try my new move I've been working on. I slashed his face then faked to the left and went to the right. I raked my claws against him. Before he can even turn around I slid myself under his belly dragging my claws deeply into his belly. Soon I was up and my claws were at his neck. He was too wounded to even keep fighting. I laughed then growled as loudly as possible.

It must of been really loud since all the fighting stopped and they all looked to me. Tigerstripe took his place by my side and growled as loudly as he could. It was really loud. Cheetahpelt took his place on my other side and growled as loud as he could. It was also really loud. We had the side of the ancient clans on our sides.

"Cheetahpelt, go get MapleClan and TideClan. We are no going down without a fight. Tigerstripe, we are taking care of Toadstar. It's time for him to die at the claws of two true warriors that have generations of warriors on their side." I told my brothers. The fighting continued again and Cheetahpelt hurried out of the camp.

Tigerstripe and I cornered Toadstar. He wasn't going to live much longer. He had to die at our claws. It was his destiny. I growled again and swiped at his face quickly. Tigerstripe took to his right flank and scratched down his side. Sadly Toadstar turned to face him. Sad enough for him, I was still behind him. I launched myself onto his back and bit down softly into his neck at first. That gave Tigerstripe the perfect idea.

"EverClan! Stop fighting or your leader will die!" Tigerstripe growled, well more like roared like a real tiger. Soon the EverClan warriors all looked at us. I kept my teeth on Toadstar's throat not wanting him to get away.

"Leave Toadstar alone!" One warrior hissed at us.

"Stop fighting and we might let him live." Tigerstripe said.

"We will never stop fighting!" Another warrior hissed.

"Then your leader dies. Flamefur, the honors." Tigerstripe smirked and backed up. I pressed my fangs closer together making blood spill into my mouth. It might of tasted gross but it was worth it.

I kept going and soon found the bone. I let go and jumped off of Toadstar. He was dying and there was no way around it. That was actually bad for us since then four warriors launched themselves at us and started to attack both of us.

I clawed my way through them as much as I could. I stood by Tigerstripe as I kept fighting now. We had to defeat these warriors no matter what. It was either die or kill. We had no choice.

-----------------

Omg, last official chapter for the night. Now I have a bonus chapter and prologue but those aren't official. I still have like three more hours before its Christmas here so I think I can do this. Well, I hope you liked the chapter! What do you think will happen? Don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!!