Chapter 28

[Metalclaw's POV]

I had to get to the MapleClan camp. Silverstar would help me. I kept walking and scented a strong scent of their cats. Then I saw Venomkit, well Venompaw probably now. He growled at me and stared at me confused.

"Who are you?" He hissed. I stood up tall and looked to Sunflare and Runningshadow behind me.

"It's me, Metalclaw. Don't you remember me Venomkit?" I asked him. I knew he wasn't a kit anymore but I still felt like calling him Venomkit.

"It's Venompaw now. Who are your two friends?" He asked. He didn't hiss or growl this time. I guess he knew it really was me.

"I'm Sunflare. If we could can we hurry up?" Sunflare asked a little. Both Runningshadow and I looked back to her. She wasn't looking too well.

"I'm Runningshadow." Runningshadow quickly said. I could hear the panic in his voice for his mate.

"Where is Silverstar? Or Doveflame? We need to get to the camp." I told Venompaw. He nodded.

"Follow me. The camp is this way." Venompaw said then hurried off in one direction. I looked back to Sunflare and Runningshadow. They looked ready so I ran after Venompaw. I got next to him as we ran.

"Is Doveflame there?" I asked him.

"No, she went to the battle against Malvagio. Pricklepaw is still at the camp. He can help her. Silverstar is gone too. He will understand you coming back though." Venompaw explained a little to me as we ran.

Soon we got back to the camp and Venompaw quickly went to get his brother. I helped Sunflare to the nursery quickly.

"Metalclaw, nice to see you again." Ivystorm said and quickly picked up Blossomkit for me.

"Thank you Ivystorm. I'm glad to be back." I told her with a small chuckle.

"If you need help, get me. I'll be glad to help Pricklepaw. I'm also the only real warrior left in camp." She said then walked out of the nursery. Then Pricklepaw came in with a stick. I slightly remembered what happened from Flamefur's kitting. She had barely made it.

I flicked my tail for Runningshadow to follow me. We both walked out of the nursery giving Sunflare and Pricklepaw plenty of room. I sighed and watched the nursery. That was my mistake because then I heard a loud growl from behind me. I wasn't sure who it was but I didn't turn around right away.

"What are you doing in my camp?" The cat behind the growl said. The voice gave it all around. I cracked a smile and I saw Runningshadow looking really scared.

"Silverstar, don't scare the new cats. Where is Doveflame?" I asked him as I turned around. Silverstar was smiling down to me.

"She was helping Sparklight take Bluesnow's body back to DepthClan. I'm thinking of going there for vigil since that is my sister." Silverstar said and sat by me.

"So Bluesnow is really dead? You guys defeated Malvagio?" I asked a little scared. I had heard a lot about her from Bloodtear.

"Yes, sadly Bluesnow's body couldn't survive the attack either." Silverstar said and dipped his head.

"But she was part of the prophecy!" Runningshadow protested.

"I will be there in spirit." The voice of Bluesnow echoed. I smiled.

"I'm sorry Bluesnow." I said softly. Silverstar nodded and looked down.

We waited a little longer then Pricklepaw came out of the nursery. There was crying of kits from inside the nursery. Runningshadow's eyes widened.

"There are seven kits. Sunflare is also alright, just tired." Pricklepaw smiled softly.

"Thank you Pricklepaw." Runningshadow said then headed into the nursery. I was glad for them.

------------------------------

Well, another chapter done. Yes, seven kits. I already have names all for them. Once again, if you have any ships in your head go ahead and tell them. Thanks so much for reading! I have 3 more chapter (with bonus chapter) to do in this book. It will be done today for me. I hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!!!!!