Chapter 10

[Moonflash's POV]

I watched as the kits all played together. I stayed by Ivystorm then Tigerfur came into the den. I slightly growled as I had to move over as he went to lay by Ivystorm. Thankfully my kits were now six moons today. I smiled a little as I watched them. That's when Silverstar decided to call the meeting.

"Kits! Come over here quickly!" I told my four little kits. They walked over quickly and I quickly cleaned them so they looked good for when they became apprentices. We walked out next and sat in the back.

"We have four kits that have reach their six moon mark. Now, can Venomkit, Snowingkit, Pricklekit, and Pinekit step forward?" He asked. I smiled slightly and saw our kits hurry their way up by him.

"Venomkit, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be called Venompaw. Your mentor shall be Tigerfur. I trust that he will pass all he knows to you." Silverstar said then turned to Tigerfur.

"Tigerfur, you are one of the best senior warriors. You have great courage and I trust that you will pass your great courage to Venompaw." He smiled to the tom. Silverstar then turned to Snowingkit.

"Snowingkit, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be called Snowingpaw. Your mentor shall be Brightfire. I believe that she will teach you all she needs to knows and her kindness." Silverstar purred then turned to Brightfire.

"Brightfire, you have got excellent teaching from Dawnfur. I expect you to teach all you learned from her to Snowingpaw." He told her. He turned to Pricklekit next.

"Pricklekit, from this moment on until you receive your warr-" Silverstar stopped as Pricklekit and Doveflame both stopped him.

"Silverstar, I would like to Pricklekit to be my apprentice. We have talked it over and he has agreed to be my apprentice." Doveflame said.

"Pricklekit, is this your wish?" Silverstar asked.

"Yes it is," Pricklekit said.

"Alright, then Pricklekit, from this moment on until you receive your full medicine cat name you shall be called Pricklepaw. Doveflame, you shall be his mentor. I entrust that you will teach her all she needs to know about herbs." Silverstar smiled then turned to Doveflame.

"Doveflame, I trust that you will teach Pricklepaw all he needs to know about herbs and how to heal his clan mates. You have received amazing training from Airflight." Silverstar smiled to the medicine cat. He then turned to our last kit, Pinekit.

"Pinekit, from this moment on until you receive your warrior name you shall be called Pinepaw. Robinheart, you shall be his apprentice. I entrust you to show him everything you know." Silverstar said then turned to Robinheart.

"Robinheart, you have got excellent training from Cinderscar, Flashstar, and me. Now, I trust you to pass all the stuff we all have taught you to Pinepaw. You have courage and spunk. I hope you don't give all of it to Pinepaw." Silverstar chuckled a little with a smirk. I laughed.

"Meeting dismissed!" He yowled next then jumped down from his branch. He hurried off over toward me and smiled.

"Our kits are apprentices now." I said softly. He nodded and licked my ear.

-------------------------

I couldn't think of a lot for this one. I felt like it was time for them to be apprentices anyways. Alright, I hope you liked the chapter! Don't forget to leave a vote or a comment!