Giving In*

I gently tugged his shirt off his shoulders, then rubbed my fingers over the skin of his chest and abdomen. He groaned deep in his throat and pushed my body closer to his. I smiled and spread kisses along his neck and up to his ear. He pulled my hair clip out allowing my hair to spill all over us. 

I rubbed my body against his while starting to unbutton his pants. He put his hands under the robe and felt from my knees up to my hips.

"Where are your clothes, Sophie?" He panted into my ear. I shivered.

"In the bedroom," I whispered into his ear. He bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes. 

"Shower, now!" He ordered standing up and carrying me with him. 

In the bathroom, he pulled his boots off, peeled out of his pants and got the water on; quickly turning back to start kissing me again. Once he removed the robe, his eyes darted up and down my body. He kissed from my neck down to my hips.

"You look so damn sexy," he groaned lifting me into the shower. A gaspy moan escaped my mouth.

He bent me over, moved my new thong out of the way and pushed himself inside of me. It felt incredible. The thrusting quickened, my knees began to shake, and I could tell he was getting close.

"Harry - I - we..." I couldn't get the words out.

More thrusting and groaning.

"Shit, Sophie, I know," he replied breathing heavily, slowing his rhythm. 

He pulled out of me, then moved to turn off the shower. We held each other for a moment - our hearts racing.

"Bed?" I asked.

He nodded. We kissed passionately as we made our way there. The sheets were soft on my back, his body loomed over me, so I looked into his eyes and said, "I love you, Harry."

He kissed my lips, while his hands explored my body. I put my head back and closed my eyes as his tongue started at my neck and made its way between my legs. I trembled, then grabbed his hair as he flicked his tongue against my center.

"Oh, Harry," I moaned quietly, running my fingers through his brown curls.

Suddenly, he was back on top and thrust himself inside of me. 

"Harder," I begged and ran my nails down his back. "More, Harry!"

He obliged. I looked at his body as he quickened his motions - the sweat made his skin glisten, his brows were furrowed as he concentrated, his hair stuck to his face, his eyes were closed tight, but mouth open. I smiled and felt myself coming undone at the sight of his beautiful body over me. 

I couldn't help myself when I began to scream his name and hold on to him tighter. I felt his body tense and I looked up at him.

"Sophie, if - you - don't - let go - I'm going to ..." he stammered, trying to get the words out. "Inside - of you."

I held even tighter and threw my head back. With one last moan, his body quivered and he groaned loudly. I felt the warmth of him releasing inside of me. His motion slowed to a stop, so I kissed his red, swollen lips before he fell over onto the bed next to me. We stayed there- panting, sweating and recovering.

I pulled a blanket over me and looked over at Harry. I traced the birds on his chest with my fingertips. Then kissed them. 

"Sophie," he said. "Are you okay?"

"I am," I answered tracing the ink near his hips.

He leaned over, kissed my lips and pulled me closer. 

"I love you so much, Sophie." 

"And I love you."