And we danced all night...

After two Long Islands, a beer, cranberry with vodka and hours of dancing with the guys and girls, I looked at Harry and pointed to the lounge. He nodded and led me through the curtain. My ears were buzzing, my legs were shaky, but I felt wonderful. I slipped into the restroom to freshen up. My makeup was running, so I wiped up,  applied powder, grabbed a piece of mint gum, then reapplied some red lipgloss before returning to the lounge.

Harry was sitting on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hand. He seemed to be daydreaming, so I sat down slowly next to him. Normally, I wouldn't intrude but I was feeling pretty good; I put my hand on his and asked if everything was alright.

"Yes, of course," he smoothly responded. "Just tired from the show."

There was just something about him...I couldn't stop staring into his green eyes. I caught myself and pulled my hand away quickly and turned my head.

"You have beautiful eyes..." his sultry voice whispered into my ear. "Tell me about yourself."

I had chills as my body recovered from the surge it felt with Harry sitting so close.

"Um, hmmm, what do you want to know?" I bit down on my bottom lip.

Should I tell him about Alexander & the kids? Should I tell him my husband is into music? Is it wrong to just want one evening without the mother or wife title?

"What do you do? Where did you move from? What's your favorite color?" He asked.

My brain could not catch up; the way he spoke, the way he ran his fingers through his hair, the tattoos that were visible through his thin white linen shirt &  the toned chest peaking out of his mostly unbuttoned shirt - I hadn't felt this in a very long time.

"You still with me?" he gently whispered as he lifted my chin with his strong fingers.

I briefly got lost in the emerald sea in his eyes. Harry Styles was a much deeper and caring person than the media gave him credit for - he was wise beyond his years.

"I sew clothing and other items for children. I moved from Florida. My favorite color is green," I answered too quickly.

He grinned- which in turn made me smile. For a moment, I was unsure of what to say.

"What Is your favorite movie?" I asked.

"Easy - Love Actually. Hands down."

"Awwww, so you're a romantic?" I said teasingly.

He chuckled while nodding his head. Smiling, I grabbed a bottle of water and asked if he would like one. "Sure, cheers."

Our conversation turned to what we wanted to do in the future. I sat amazed at how he wanted to change the world. He confided in me that he knew the fame wouldn't last forever, so he planned on helping fund studies to find cures for childhood cancers. What an incredibly thoughtful man.

I took out my phone to look at the time. Crap. 3 in the morning. Alexander had a studio session at 10. The kids usually woke up around 7- I needed to get home.

I turned back to Harry and apologetically said, "I'm sorry, but I really need to leave. I've had a great time..."

He glanced at his watch. So, I continued, "Break a leg on the rest of your tour. Oh! Don't be afraid to call or text when you're in the city again!"

Harry stood up and extended his hand to help me stand. "I need to go as well. We can take my car to drop you off."

We walked out of the club and through the large crowd with the help of Charles. He opened the door to the tinted Yukon. I yawned & closed my eyes as we sat on the leather seats. I saw a flash and opened my eyes. What was that?

My phone buzzed, there was a picture attached to the text message: Isn't she lovely..even when sleepy?

"Harry! What the h-?" I shouted laughing. "Very funny."

He moved a little closer, grabbed my face and pulled me in close. Our lips locked. Sparks flew.

Shit.