-*-

Two hours later
            ************************
Jane and Jack were taking a walk through the woods when they came up to the old house, "wow this is the mansion"Jane said
"Yeah want to go visit?"Jack said.
Jane nodded her head
Jack took Janes hand as they walked into the mansion.
"Home everyone!" Jane yelled as she saw Camille and Jeff.
Camille  had a shocked look on her face and ran down the stairs to hug Jane.
"Hi!! Come on come in " Camille was very happy to see Jane again
"What's up man." Jeff said patting jacks back.
"Well, the regular." Jack said as he winked at Jeff
"Oh so you gettin a lot lately huh?" Jeff laughed really loud as he walked to the couch.
"Yeah, hah sure." Jack said sitting beside jeff on the couch
Camille jumped up and grabbed Janes hand and dragged her upstairs. "I wanna show you something!!!"
Jane followed as she was being dragged and was pulled into her old room.
Jane walked around, played with the blanket in the bed, and a tear rolled down her face. Camille hugged her tight.
"Don't be sad dear, just look behind you" Camille said.
Jane turned around and saw what looked like a hand made wooden ring with a shiny crystal like white rock in the middle. Jane was in shock, so much things were going through her head and as soon as she turned to look at her side she saw Jack, hugging her from behind. Jane smiled and looked down.
"So, that's a yes?" Jack said kissing Janes neck.
Jane nodded her head, "yes"
Jack turned Jane around to face him and kissed her softly. He hugged her and pulled her close.
"Mine..
Forever" ~~